So I just started supernatural...

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    There's a kind of unholy trinity - SuperWhoLock - Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock. Start one, and you get sucked into them all.

So Supernatural. I had a cat named Castiel, and one now called Moose. I may be a wee bit obsessed :D

I have a cat named Castiel. :bigsmile:
  • smantha32
    Options
    I don't remember on which season I stopped watching. Maybe it was season 7.

After season 5 (as I understood it, this was supposed to be the real ending of the series) it jumped the shark. How do I explain it? Everything felt off, and I didn't enjoy it the same as the other seasons. new characters were insufferable and there were things that bothered me. Season 6 was especially painful to watch sometimes.

But I ask now. Would it be worth it to watch the 8th season?

They let Sera Gamble be the show runner for S6 and she was awful. It's gotten better since then. Carver is great.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Oh, SPN was an obsession for me there for awhile too. :happy: I binge-watched it *so much* that I've actually stopped for a bit... but I'm looking forward to starting it up again.

And as a side note, all of you who love SPN (and especially Cas) should check out GISHWHES, put on by Misha Collins every year. It's amazing. I had so much fun with it last year. http://www.gishwhes.com/ :flowerforyou:

I did Gishwhes year before last. It was insane. Timing didn't work out for me last year though.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    My favorite show ever. I love me some Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Cas but Mr. Fizzles is the best. If you don't remember Mr. Fizzles shame on you.
  • smantha32
    Options
    My favorite show ever. I love me some Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Cas but Mr. Fizzles is the best. If you don't remember Mr. Fizzles shame on you.

Mr Fizzles was on what..1 episode? :smile:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

deansockpuppet_zps0cf79aa8.gif
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    anyone know where i can find the newest season online? i got all caught up on netflix, but then on demand only has the latest few episodes. so i am missing like the first 10 of the current season... must. watch. in. order.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf got ya but just in case, CokeandPopcorn (google it) has em on there too. And Sherlock, and Doctor Who, and Merlin, and (okay I'll stop now).

And for your morning love:
    h82106A60
  • kittyswing
    kittyswing Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SHERLOCK.

MERLIN.

I am in the wrong effing country.
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf got ya but just in case, CokeandPopcorn (google it) has em on there too. And Sherlock, and Doctor Who, and Merlin, and (okay I'll stop now).

And for your morning love:
    h82106A60

MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!

So sad that that show ended...... :cry:
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    09b9382b419dacc1b7ca38e2a8215716.jpg
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Supernatural ROCKS!!! I am stuck on season 7, need to catch up but my life has gotten in the way (well my job)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Am loving this show ..... the boys are hot stuff ..... Misha Collins isn't too bad either ...... but nearing the end of the series & I am crying for more !

My husband hates it ...... if he's been a pain in the butt on any given day, I'll watch an episode just to annoy him :tongue:

We've always liked "Buffy" and the spinoff "Angel" ...... (omg, that David B. is a hunk ..... and I still watch him in "Bones" :heart: )
  • Babarrosa1
    Babarrosa1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

deansockpuppet_zps0cf79aa8.gif

That face of Dean, priceless

+1
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Try Clickplay.to that's where I watch all of my shows.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It's amazing! :D
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited, there is a Convention coming up a few hours away from me and Abaddon will be there, I want to meet her :heart:
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm an outlier - I just could not get into it, and I watched all of the first season and a good chunk of the second. I'm willing to try again though - what do y'all recommend as a "first taste is free" episode to get people hooked? I didn't get into Buffy until 3rd season, and now it's my favorite show ever, so I'm willing to skip ahead if a really prime ep is later in the series.
  • ashleyblossom1
    Options
    Omg I just remembered "Hey Assbutt!"

And I love Mystery Spot episode.
  • ashleyblossom1
    Options

Mr Fizzles was on what..1 episode? :smile:

Season 7 Episode 18