Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need friends over 65 who are trying to lose weight.

13»

Replies

• Hi my name is Judy and I have been trying to loose weight all my life. I am 73 years young. I am pretty active but just do not seem to stick with any diet. Hopefully joining this program and talking to other people with the same problem will help.
    Is there a place on this web page to look for suggested peal planning? Thanks for your help.
    Judy
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Hi Judy
    Welcome and lets do this for us. We can after all we are women. Can't women do anything lol.

Linda
  • dianefisher1947
    dianefisher1947 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi my name is Diane, I have been here for a very long time . I previously lost 32 pounds but for a very long time I have not lost weight. I have listened to so many people tell me you are not eating enough, you are eating too much, try doing TDEE, try BMR try this and that. I have tried everything but still going up and down 1 or 2 pounds.

I am looking for friends my age, I am close to 67, I am from Canada (living in the Upper Laurentian mountains for those who know my area) , I worked in Ottawa Ontario, and retired in Province of Quebec....and I log everyday..so if you want to become my friend just send me a request..oh I have about 30 pounds to lose...:flowerforyou:
  • LinCharpentier
    Good Monday morning to you all. Just had my breakfast 1 toast with choke cherry jelly because I wanted to try my jelly I thought it was way to thick but turns out it's perfect for my first try at it.

Last night watching Mountain Men they said when there's lots of choke cherries going to be a long tough winter. Guess we are in for it because I've never seen so many choke cherries as there was this year. Or blueberries or raspberries my freezer looks great. Plus sold 30 baskets of blueberries that was my exercise for a month lol.

Today going to see Porcupine Health to get evaluated for senior exercise going to give that a try. Can't do any harm.
    Let\s work on having a great day.

See you all lighter. Linda in Northern Ontario.
  • LinCharpentier
    Where are all you great 65 and over women.
    See you lighter
    Linda