Awkward question for the men...(woman can't answer)

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I think you're not paying attention.

+1.

handsome face = eyes on pkg
    fit body = eyes on pkg
    nice personality = eyes on pkg
    it happens.

I have a decent personality and have never caught a woman checking me out, much less my package. Even ones that were into me.

You also have a handsome face, ftr.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    that live leak link was epic
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I think every guy in here claiming this happens more than 1-2 times ever is lying.

Unless you are wearing super tight pants or packing some serious meat.

I think you're not paying attention. The idea that women aren't checking us out as much as we check them out is pretty silly. It's that whole "women are only supposed to want sex with their husbands, and only when he wants it" bull****.

I never said they didn't. But to stare at a guy's crotch while talking to them? Not even I am that oblivious.

I used to work for a Fortune 250 company. Our VP of HR was a woman in her 50s. It was a running joke that there were about a dozen men there that she could not have a conversation with without staring at their junk. I swear to god I talked to that woman hundreds of time and she would have no chance at picking my face out of a line up.

Besides which, I don't think the OP was talking about staring at your junk the entire conversation. Yes, that is awkward. It was certainly awkward talking to the woman above. But glances that linger too long? Honestly, happens to men just as often as it happens to women. The difference is that we don't notice it. We aren't sensitive to it because we haven't spent a few thousand years being reduced to just our genitals.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    But they are so cute when they are tiny.
    and when they awake?

Then mostly hilarious.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    just whip it out. That is probably what she wants anyway....
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    How often does this really happen?
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    just whip it out. That is probably what she wants anyway....

lmfao!!!! Note to self.....If you ever see Chief in person, don't look at his junk....hmmmm
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You know, I only look when it is someone I'm actually interested in... or they are huge.

I get oggled waaaay more than I do the oggling.

*Oh yeah, and it's a public thread so I do what I want! :tongue:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Oh great...

...more hypothetical questions on MFP.

We needed more of these.

:indifferent:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    ed56167e83f59eb4abf1c88a051e89cb.jpg

btw.. when you tell a woman she "cant" do anything... she's going to do it anway!!!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    excuse-me-miss-my-eyes-are-up-here.jpeg

you were talking about your beard right?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Let them look at it. I might give a naughty smile and start a conversation.
    That is a definite no-no in my line a work especially in some buildings, occasionally there is a no-eye contact rule with employees (I'm a subcontractor) as silly as it sounds. Not even suppose to say good morning or thank you.

Of course this has to be ignored in some cases where you need to talk to them.

I just wanted to know what some men do in the situation happens to arise at work.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I can make it jump
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Report them to HR.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Report them to HR.

The problems lies with that is politics. If I do that, I can assure you the company I work for will no longer get a contracted excepted, which is really my sole source of income now a days.

I don't want to ruffle feathers. Just want some advice if any dude has been in a similar situation. Just to extinguish the situation if I can a simple route.

I pretty restricted on what I can wear for safety and practicality reasons.
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That never happened with me????????????????????
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I immediately think that my fly is open and my hand automatically goes there to close it, which usually leads to some blushing :embarassed:

+1
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    If you have broad shoulders...my eyes are going to stray downward...it's just a fact...and yes, I'm shoe shopping while I do it...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Let them look at it. I might give a naughty smile and start a conversation.
    That is a definite no-no in my line a work especially in some buildings, occasionally there is a no-eye contact rule with employees (I'm a subcontractor) as silly as it sounds. Not even suppose to say good morning or thank you.

Of course this has to be ignored in some cases where you need to talk to them.

I just wanted to know what some men do in the situation happens to arise at work.

Legally, you and your company can not be retaliated against.

I assume you work for the contractor and the offender works for the client. If so, you should report it to both your company and your client.

There really isn't any other way to make it stop.