171 Pounds in 14 months - Feels Good! (pics)

Options
Hello MFP friends! I decided I would finally post a "success" story. I have been on this journey since January 1st 2013, and it started as an age old weight-loss resolution that I just stuck with and never gave up on and through the help and motivation of my family and this site I have been able to accomplish what I never thought possible!

I won't go into a long drawn out story of how I've always been overweight but rather I will tell you that anyone can do this. You start with small permanent healthy changes to your everyday life (eat healthy!) and start incorporating exercise and ALWAYS continue to challenge yourself and the success comes naturally. I am a stay at home Dad and went from sedentary couch potato to a man who works out every single day of his life and has started to run effortlessly!

It's an incredible feeling to now be able to run and keep up with my kids. . . not doing with them what I can because of my weight, but doing whatever they want. . . with energy to spare!

Nothing feels better to me than paying my weight loss forward and helping others meet and exceed their goals. I wish you all the best in 2014 and beyond!

NEVER GIVE UP on yourself. . . it will never be easy. . . but I'll be damned if it isn't worth it!

BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!

-Billy

Kj1lOlU.jpg

VaNKjob.jpg

zlu09R5.jpg

6626856_1698.jpg

Replies

• MrsPull
    MrsPull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats....You look Great!!!
  • GarryA1987
    GarryA1987 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OH...MY...GOD!

What an amazing transformation and a true inspiration! You look great now my friend and it is always nice to see such a fantastic success story.

Keep up the great work... trurly inspirational.
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! So happy for you and your daughter.
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awsome Job Bud!!!!

Cheers:drinker:
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    What a transformation.. Just amazing. So very happy for you and your success....:drinker:
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!!! You look amazing!!!! What an inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing your story!! Good job!!!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That's my bro, ya'll!! Way to go, Billy.... you beat me!! In all seriousness folks... this guy is the real deal. He's my inspiration each and every single day!
  • Bananna411
    Options
    Congrats! you look great! thanks for sharing your story :)
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow! Great job! :drinker:
  • anyd18
    anyd18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, way to go! Definitely inspired me to stay on track!! And your daughter is ADORABLE! So proud of you and thanks for posting :)
  • gidgette1972
    gidgette1972 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Omg. Holy *kitten*. What a hottie you are!
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and dedication. And how freaking CUTE are you?? ;) You look great.
  • AynzL
    AynzL Posts: 40
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Thanks for sharing your success story!!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! ^_^ Amazing job!!!!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done! You look great and very happy!!!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! Way to go!! You look amazing!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You are just awesome Billy, I am so proud of you for killing it day after day. Thank you for the friendship and keeping all of us motivated! :drinker:
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I checked with my husband first and he says it's totally ok for me to respond "DAMN!!!!!!!! You look awesome." Seriously though, amazing job. You should be sooo proud of your accomplishments.
  • chubalina
    chubalina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome and now you can keep up with your kids :) They must be so proud!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!