Women 55yrs. & older with 75lbs. or more to lose!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Is the message one that asks you to install a program to read it?
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    No there is no message asking to install anything, just an invitation to join our group: GALS 55+ & 75LBS+ TO LOSE.
    I have sent another invite to you Steppingstone & Sodakat.
    Go to My Home, at the very top of the page it says:
    MyFitnessPal Hi____________ your user name then beside that is an envelope & box that should show red with a #1
    click on that! Then there should be an invitation to this group & you except!

As long as we keep commenting on this thread it will not close down, so I will only check back in the next few days.
    One lady did not get an invitation either, I do not understand it as I sent one out to every one who commented on this thread. But she just went to the Message Board, scrolled down to "Groups" & clicked on our group name & got to the group site because I had included her name. Maybe you could try that too?? She has been able to comment several times too.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I just found you! I would love to join, if that is possible.
  • merrygrannie
    merrygrannie Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you couldn't count flavored water as your water intake.I don't drink it often but know i know not to count it as part of my water intake.thanks for the info.
  • JosieMomGramma
    Options
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ON HERE AS THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED & THE GROUP HAS BEEN MOVED ON TO A CLOSED GROUP. THANKS , I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING SUITABLE FOR YOURSELF IN OTHER THREADS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. JOSIE
  • JosieMomGramma
    Options
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ON HERE AS THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED & THE GROUP HAS BEEN MOVED ON TO A CLOSED GROUP. THANKS , I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING SUITABLE FOR YOURSELF IN OTHER THREADS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. JOSIE

Hi: OK, for those of you that I included on the members of the new group, do no recieve the invitation to it then, this is what you do: Go to "MY HOME", click on heading: COMMUNITY, then click on MESSAGE BOARD, then scroll down to almost the bottom where it says: GROUP FORUMS, click on group: GALS 55+ & 75LBS. to lose, then click on the topic: "Women 55yrs. & older with 75lbs or more to lose! I do not know any other way to get you there. Please do not leave any more messages on the other thread under Motivation & support, this thread. Thanks, Josie