Just can't eat anymore

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

Wouldn't I want to eat more if that was the case?
    NO.

morning sickness.:sick:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

But I'm sick all the time.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Maybe you picked up a parasite?

If so, congrats! All the best to you and your new little weight-loss friend!

I am not pregnant!

No no. I meant the other kind. I was going to insert a visual aid here, but, circumstances.

Although a bit of advice - do not google images for parasite. :sick: Especially if you ever do want your appetite back.

I may never eat again.
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Margarine??? Time to butter up the samiches
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Silly girl. Pregnancy sickness isn't just in the morning either. It's like being hung over all the time for about 5 months.
  • Achrya
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Silly girl. Pregnancy sickness isn't just in the morning either. It's like being hung over all the time for about 5 months.

Hmm. Well either that, none of that. I haven't engaged in the needed activity in a long enough period of time to confirm that isn't the problem.

Nor will I be. For months. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront of my mind guise. Now I'm sick and depressed. :frown:
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Maybe you picked up a parasite?

If so, congrats! All the best to you and your new little weight-loss friend!

I am not pregnant!

A parasite is not a baby it is an organism that lives on/in a host and feeds of the host's nutrients. That being said I would suggest granola cereal or shredded wheat with full fat milk. Half of a cup has over 200 cals in the cereal alone (eat 1 full cup). High fat dressings on salads. Cream sauces on pasta versus marinara sauce. I can think of quite a bit of stuff high in cals actually. Quesadillas, lasagna, pizza, pretty much anything with cheese. Potatoes, fruit juices, butter and toast, milkshakes ummm yeah that's all I got. Best of luck
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • suejoker
    suejoker Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I actually relate! If you're eating mostly nutrient dense food and trying to get enough fiber & potassium, it takes a lot of advanced planning to hit your calorie goal without being overstuffed. Sometimes I just can't, so I don't. My favorite calorie filler: 1/2 cup of roasted & salted pecans (400 calories).
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Hmm. Well either that, none of that. I haven't engaged in the needed activity in a long enough period of time to confirm that isn't the problem.

Nor will I be. For months. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront of my mind guise. Now I'm sick and depressed. :frown:

Yaaaaay! Congratulations to you and your husband!

Galatea is a great name. It's a little hard to pronounce at first, but the bundle will get the hang of it around 5.

Or, just don't eat all your exercise calories back.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

this...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Galatea is a great name. It's a little hard to pronounce at first, but the bundle will get the hang of it around 5.

or that...
  • Achrya
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

I'm not. :sad: I'm not even getting close to the point of touching my exercise calories.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    enjoy your enhanced deficit then?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Margarine??? Time to butter up the samiches

Yuck.

Y U NO EAT BUTTER?!?

Anyhow, in...

...to catch up later.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

maybe the aliens artificially impregnated you..???
  • Achrya
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Well now you're just being silly.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

well yes..unless you are saying there were flashing lights outside your window…???
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

:laugh:
  • Achrya
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

well yes..unless you are saying there were flashing lights outside your window…???

Well sure. But my mom lives by a highway and my window happens to face that way. Flashing lights is perfectly normal.