Replies

• markdlennon
    markdlennon Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    in on this for later.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. I'm kind of astounded. I think most of you guys could have fooled your own mother if she hadn't seen you during the time you were losing weight.
  • Pboman1
    Pboman1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go fellas!!!:drinker:
  • dugver
    dugver Posts: 1
    Options
    I hope to back here in several months with my own photos. I wasn't sure how well selfies work, but they seem to do just fine. Thanks for this thread.
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    A bit over 210 pounds lost. I noticed a significant change and shape of my body when I started focusing on lifting weights instead of doing cardio. Took me about 3 years of healthy weight loss to avoid loose skin.

6K3FJSe.jpg

iSfFL8t.png

M52HOYz.png
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all have done an awesome job!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I feel like a very lucky girl indeed for finding this thread. Guys you rock.....every single one of you!!! Thanks for the eye candy. :-)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    5'11" starting at 300ish last pic about 170.

xlSfT3l.jpg

You look Great! nice job!!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5ft 7ins, 53. Starting weight 230lbs currently 160 but still trying to shed a few more round the middle.

Frontflexprogress1-270_zps3359d83e.jpg

Sideprofileprogress1-270_zps6efe10dd.jpg

Still a work in progress.

You look fantastic! Good work!
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    These are so inspiring for me thanks guys. hopefully ill be able to post mine one day :)
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of a few months ago when someone was asking for pics of male eye candy. :love: Ya'll are hot.

LOL!!! I am that OP ^_^, who successfully had a list of over 50 male eyecandies. Too bad some had de-activated the account..*crying*

I am running out of the fresh, cheeky ideas to drag all men with hot bodies out into public view :-P~
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    OMG..Look at all the hotness of each pictures..

To have such strong determination to be healthy and fit..I salute you all mens out there..Cheers!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I'll have to get an updated progress shot up. Mine are in my profile for the time being!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm giving all of you good looking guys a big thumbs up. Amazing!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1397967011793.jpg

Progress from 2010 when I was injured to this week. I've just started a slow bulk and I'm already saying goodbye to visible abs for a while. They will be back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!