Replies

• heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Hello_6ce000_2598363.gif
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Cracks me up that people use this site as a dating web site. There are 20 gazillion actual dating sites, where you can women with all kinds of different motivations and desires. Seems a better route than using this site.
    Shush! It looks suspicious if when you're married and you join a dating site, but fitness that's okay.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Hello_6ce000_2598363.gif
    Your wish is my command
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Bro! This not how you get the ladies on MFP, you post dumb gifs, use humour and act all innocent...then they just throw themselves at you!!!! It's like a sad desperate buffet!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kinesiology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

It strikes me that none of us have any idea whether it worked for the guy or not. . He hasn't been back since he started this thread. . Maybe he's busy with the flood of ladies that are all vying for his attention. .
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Cracks me up that people use this site as a dating web site. There are 20 gazillion actual dating sites, where you can women with all kinds of different motivations and desires. Seems a better route than using this site.
    Shush! It looks suspicious if when you're married and you join a dating site, but fitness that's okay.

LOL well that's why they made Ashley Madison. And there is always the discreteness of Craigslist, love or something like it is found there daily....with only the occasional violent incident.
  • rubyredargyle
    Options
    Hello_6ce000_2598363.gif

You had me at "commercial kitchen"
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

You see. . the girls don't KNOW it's a dating site until you've already reeled them in. .
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

You see. . the girls don't KNOW it's a dating site until you've already reeled them in. .

That's pretty disturbing to me because my wife turned me on to this site after she had already been on it for a year lol.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Thankfully I guess she has never found her way to the message boards.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bro! This not how you get the ladies on MFP, you post dumb gifs, use humour and act all innocent...then they just throw themselves at you!!!! It's like a sad desperate buffet!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kinesiology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

It's sooooo true <3

love-gif2.gif
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

You mean this isn't a dating site? ****. I'm so gullible.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hello_6ce000_2598363.gif

I effing LOVE you for using this gif!!!!