Question about Pb2

Options
Where do you find it? I have never seen it before in the grocery store...

Replies

• drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I always buy it directly from the bell plantation website.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I get it at GNC..I've also seen it at Walmart.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    They have it at Whole Foods, Target, and Wal Mart.
    Also on Amazon
  • judylutz
    judylutz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Pb2 may look good because you are getting protein with out the calories but please know that your body does not recognize artificial ingredients. When you eat artificial sugar, your body is tricked into thinking it is going to receive nutrition/fuel. Glucose (sugar) is the fastest form of fuel, and if your body thinks it's getting it and does not receive this fuel, you will crave sugar for the rest of the day.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Pb2 may look good because you are getting protein with out the calories but please know that your body does not recognize artificial ingredients. When you eat artificial sugar, your body is tricked into thinking it is going to receive nutrition/fuel. Glucose (sugar) is the fastest form of fuel, and if your body thinks it's getting it and does not receive this fuel, you will crave sugar for the rest of the day.

PB2 Ingredients, taken straight off the back of my jar of it:

Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, and Salt.

Nothing "artificial."
  • gringuitica
    gringuitica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can get a great deal on Amazon, buying a 4-pack of 1-lb bags.
  • Jenjenthejetplane1
    Options
    PB2 is great! Eat with a banana for a post workout snack :)
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    I just got mine from Walmart. I can't remember for the life of me though where in the store I found it. I don't think it was with the regular PB though.
  • justmytype
    justmytype Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I found some at Kroger's in the "Natural/Organic Foods" section.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I just picked up some at Walmart last night. I've also seen it at Kroger in the health food section a couple of times.
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Got mine on Amazon.
  • saraovoxo
    saraovoxo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    How long does a jar of PB2 last you guys?
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Hyvee in the Health Food section.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Amazon!

http://amzn.to/PAbuK8 <-- link to the product page that has a ton of size options.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

That certainly sounds legit
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You should check out "protein plus peanut flour." You can buy it online, I got mine from IHERB. So much cheaper than PB2, more protein, and has no added sugar or salt. You can add as much or as little as you want.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options

Source for this??
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

You watch too much Dr. Oz.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    People actually still go to stores? Lol. WTH for?

to get out of the house and away from the kids for a precious hour, duh! :drinker: