do you weight your self every day ?

Options

Replies

• neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday... it keeps me accountable and on track. To be honest, I haven't had hardly any weight fluctuations since I've started living healthier. Sometimes the weight doesn't move for a week, but then it goes down eventually. Just have to be consistent on how you weigh yourself.
  • Ajwilhorn
    Ajwilhorn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, twice a day. Once upon waking and again before bed.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I don't own a scale. The only time I get weighed is a the doctor.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    yes, I cant help it:embarassed:
  • stormydestiny
    Options
    i have been, and i felt ok about it, until today when i weighed myself first thing in the am and was 269 and then at the doctor 2 hours later their scale said 280 :mad: i hadn't had anything to eat or drink didnt have to go to the bathroom or anything WTFF :sad:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it, I haven't weighed myself since fall.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Ain't nobody got time for that! Maybe once every 1-2 weeks. Every day sounds stressful.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    About once a month or so, when I remember on a Sunday morning, before everything else kicks off and it's too late to bother.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    yes-maintenance......
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i have been, and i felt ok about it, until today when i weighed myself first thing in the am and was 269 and then at the doctor 2 hours later their scale said 280 :mad: i hadn't had anything to eat or drink didnt have to go to the bathroom or anything WTFF :sad:

Every scale is different. I always curse out the scales at the doctors because they like to add at least 5 lbs every time.

I do weigh myself everyday so I can see the patterns with what I eat and how I lose weight.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yep. Works for me.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, every morning I can't wait to jump out of bed and weigh myself, been doing it for 2.5 years and i'm never going to stop.
  • deirdreeaton
    deirdreeaton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No once a week If I weighed every day and diden't lose I might be temped to eat more rather than less:laugh:
  • deirdreeaton
    deirdreeaton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The Doctors scales has to be wrong,did you weigh yourself on your own scales after the Doc's, 41lbs gone your doing Brilliantly well done:happy:
  • 1findlay
    1findlay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, keeps me on track and helps me maintain.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,684 Member
    Options
    nope. about once a week.. since i've been at my goal weight for over a year, i just weigh to keep myself in check
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning after going potty and before showering.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Yes, helps keep me in line. If I don't then I don't keep track as well. This works for some, not for others. In fact I weigh in 2x a day. But again, this works for me.
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    No, once a week or sometimes once a fortnight.
  • 424a57
    424a57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HackDiet_1yr_20140316.png

Every day