Malaysia Air Flight 370

2»

Replies

• MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    I think the *kitten* performed a gentle water landing in which the plane would not break up and leave clues rather slowly sink onto the ocean floor. This having happened, the chances of finding them are zero to none.

That's what I was thinking too....the plane and all those poor people are probably laying at the bottom of the very deep ocean. Any other type of crash would leave debris that would be seen by air, sea or land.
    I also saw that they are "looking very closely' at the pilot and copilot now.....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    It was diverted over the Bermuda Triangle.
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Wow surprised at how many flippant remarks this post has received when so many people have probably lost their lives??

I don't think we'll ever know what happened (as in we'll never be told) unfortunately us civilians are just pawns in this game called life...

ETA for grammar mistakes.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Wow surprised at how many flippant remarks this post has received when so many people have probably lost their lives??

I don't think we'll ever know what happened (as in we'll never be told) unfortunately us civilians are just pawns in this game called life...

ETA for grammar mistakes.

Sounds like they might have found it off the coast of Australia... more to come in the next couple of days.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    What was it doing down near Australia though??
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    I think the *kitten* performed a gentle water landing in which the plane would not break up and leave clues rather slowly sink onto the ocean floor. This having happened, the chances of finding them are zero to none.

Not true. Something that large and recent will still be quite visible. We have subs that can go to extreme depths now, even into the Marianas trench.

This is such an unspeakably horrible story.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    Mary Schiavo always makes extremely intelligent comments---hoping for some answers soon, still praying for the families.
  • TrevNiel22
    TrevNiel22 Posts: 182
    hijacked gone bad in my opinion.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Samuel L. Jackson is trying to get rid of all the MFing snakes on it before it can land.

:laugh:
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Have no idea but, I heard the pilot was a huge fan of....

tumblr_mxmh2g0j5e1t49dxzo1_500.gif

:laugh: