"unhealthy" foods?

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Whether or not it's healthy is debatable, but broccoli is evil, and that is a fact.

How can you hate broccoli? Are you a communist?

29KaFJ0.jpg?1?8124

73314e31-4928-4450-971a-49abaf90784a_zps9b6d7858.jpg

This picture was taken with an electron microscope. Just look at it. If that isn't the face of evil I don't know what is.

That is the face of a delicious wholesome vegetable that is high in protein.

Just look at this swole mofo.

image1-640x668_c.jpg

I'd agree, but it looks like someone skipped a few leg days. :smile:

umm... that's brahccoli.

ain't nobody got time for leg day in the enchanted forest.

Oh holy *kitten* that's funny!!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Whether or not it's healthy is debatable, but broccoli is evil, and that is a fact.

29KaFJ0.jpg?1?8124

This picture was taken with an electron microscope. Just look at it. If that isn't the face of evil I don't know what is.

image1-640x668_c.jpg

umm... that's brahccoli.

Well done! 2+
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    OT: I logged the calories for laughing at this thread.
    6 calories down! Like a boss!!!
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i'd probably stay away from nightshade if i were you
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options

29KaFJ0.jpg?1?8124

image1-640x668_c.jpg

umm... that's brahccoli.

datalool.gif
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    marshmallows, fatty greasy foods
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    quinoa

i've heard many anecdotes that have convinced me that it's a gateway food that leads to shopping at Whole Foods and then eventually driving a Prius. so i would say that quinoa is "unhealthy" for sure.

just say "no" to quinoa.

This is true. And fair trade, organic quinoa? That is your ticket straight into the Naropa Institute.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

29KaFJ0.jpg?1?8124

image1-640x668_c.jpg

umm... that's brahccoli.

joker_zps6d8fdc1b.gif
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    But for some foods the quantity needed for it to be unhealthy is quite low.

Like daffodil bulbs. You only need a small amount to get extremely sick, with risks of death.

I've never heard of daffodil bulbs... and to be honest, they don't sound appetizing either ;)

as for the people that hate broccoli.... I used to hate it too.

until I discovered low-calorie cheddar powder. that stuff is CLUTCH on broccoli
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

29KaFJ0.jpg?1?8124

image1-640x668_c.jpg

umm... that's brahccoli.

LOL. that's awesome.

i haven't noticed his nonsense around lately, he must've packed it back up to crazytown.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

29KaFJ0.jpg?1?8124

image1-640x668_c.jpg

umm... that's brahccoli.

Ba-ha-ha!

that is pretty damn funny, Brainy.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

LOL. that's awesome.

i haven't noticed his nonsense around lately, he must've packed it back up to crazytown.

That's because school is back in session. Just wait until Summer vacation. Derp derp derp.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Once I ate a bunch of wild mushrooms, played Black Sabbath at 78 speed, you don't want to know what happened next
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    For serious, HFCS actually does affect the way your body processes food and stores fat (around the belly instead of the rest of the body, which is why there are so many "muffin tops" running around out there). And food with Red Dye in them not good either, which is why many dyes are banned in Europe.

For not serious, liver is gross and why would you want to eat the poison filter out of an animal? And my FIL eats a norwegian food called "Kreb" which is cow's blood and flour fried up like meat. Gross.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Certain types of mushrooms.

Cottage Cheese.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    For serious, HFCS actually does affect the way your body processes food and stores fat (around the belly instead of the rest of the body, which is why there are so many "muffin tops" running around out there). And food with Red Dye in them not good either, which is why many dyes are banned in Europe.

For not serious, liver is gross and why would you want to eat the poison filter out of an animal? And my FIL eats a norwegian food called "Kreb" which is cow's blood and flour fried up like meat. Gross.

Muffin tops can also be caused by ill-fitting jeans. Pouring a size 12 body into a size 4 jeans is just wrong.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Broad beans

Something with such awful taste and texture must be unhealthy.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Muffin tops can also be caused by ill-fitting jeans. Pouring a size 12 body into a size 4 jeans is just wrong.

I like the phrase "pouring a size 12 body" lmao.

Raw cashews are supposed to be bad because they have some black stuff on them that's poisonous, or something. It made me ungodly ill the last time I ate those bad boys.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Broad beans

Something with such awful taste and texture must be unhealthy.

we agree on something then lol..... I hate broad beans and similar kinds of beans

I like baked beans though, and chickpeas. I'm really fussy when it comes to beans and nuts. Love some, hate others.