Replies

• Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log every day :-)
  • tpbrilhart
    tpbrilhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend too. :) I'm still getting my sea legs. Last week was all about mastering the diary. This week I'm attacking the social aspect. First post? Check!!

I'd love more friends. Y'all feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I could use some ACTUAL friends that log in on here and can be here for me sometimes when I need someone to talk to. I don't have very many friends that actually have time to talk
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Any of u can feel free to add me...I log in everyday. My food and exercise diaries r open so u can see them. I blog sometimes so u can also read those. I need active friends to motivate and support me just like all of you. Lets get together and get this done:)
  • RideHard2Live
    RideHard2Live Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Same here - feel free to add me! I log in most all days....I do miss a few weekends (probably when I need to log in the most - haha)
  • kimi80
    kimi80 Posts: 28
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! would love some more friends who are active on here :happy:
  • alexadeloach
    Options
    I've had MFP for a while but, Just started using this today. I would love to have friends to keep me motivated! I've started the paleo diet and plan on running a 5k April 30th.
  • cheetosnatcha
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal, I could use some friends and supporters. I Plan On Logging Every Day, And Going Hard With My Work outs.
  • elyse2025
    Options
    Hi! Yeah my friends & my cousin also are not taking this to serious. I'm all in! I started about 2 weeks ago, watching sugar, calories & carbs. I clean business's for a living & am on my feet all day, but I still wasn't losing any weight, so I've cut back on the beloved hazelnut coffee creamer (which I LOVE), and cheese & my late night chocolate (thats a tough one:p ). I'm eating fruits & vegetables & yogurt and drinking protein drinks. I don't get home from work till about 1:30 am EST..that/this is when I'm logging my info. Congrats on 25 days!!! It really is an all encompassing life change. HOW THE HECK DO ADD FRIENDS??? night night..today I started wearing one of those "step trackers" hmmm..I made 12395 steps today... :)
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    402 day streak here. been logged in since February last year, log every day and converse when i can
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yeah my friends & my cousin also are not taking this to serious. I'm all in! I started about 2 weeks ago, watching sugar, calories & carbs. I clean business's for a living & am on my feet all day, but I still wasn't losing any weight, so I've cut back on the beloved hazelnut coffee creamer (which I LOVE), and cheese & my late night chocolate (thats a tough one:p ). I'm eating fruits & vegetables & yogurt and drinking protein drinks. I don't get home from work till about 1:30 am EST..that/this is when I'm logging my info. Congrats on 25 days!!! It really is an all encompassing life change. HOW THE HECK DO ADD FRIENDS??? night night..today I started wearing one of those "step trackers" hmmm..I made 12395 steps today... :)

congratz on the 12K steps, thats my average in a work day, my highest is 21K for a whole day.
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm trying to log in daily!
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend I log in daily:smile:
  • general_misconception
    Options
    Two years back, I lost 85lbs (from 262lbs to 177lbs) and achieved a 100-day long streak. Ahhhh I felt so good.

But life's come in and I've gained back 38lbs so quickly. Whenever I get on here, it's always so quiet and I'm not sure where or how my old friends' progress have gone. But I'm sticking to it again, and I'd really love more feedback!

TL;DR I'd appreciate some active and positive friends, too! (。◕‿◕。)
  • Godsdiva247
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! I'm new and I will love for you all to add me, I'm on a very important journey, not that yall aren't but I really need the support and motivation!!!!!! Thanks
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Relatively new, but trying to log everyday. Diary is open and I will be as supportive to anyone that requires a friendly nudge or an aggressive poke to keep them on track.
  • ejosborne14
    ejosborne14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone :) I have over 100lbs to loose and i am in it for the long run, i log daily and exercise on a regular basis, my diary is always open, i also comment on my friends and offer support where i can
  • Elizabeth_Darcy
    Elizabeth_Darcy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me! 16 days and counting :) Looking to lose 60 lbs and my few friends don't log anymore :-/
  • sheryl_marie
    sheryl_marie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was doing well but got ill, fell off the wagon, lost motivation and need a few friends to keep me going! I'll add you. Please add me too :)
  • squeeface
    Options
    Hey I just started I`m going to try my best to stick with it. Feel free to add me username squeeface. :) Thanks.