Starting the 30 Day Shred today!!

Options
I am going to start doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred today. If there is anyone else that would like to start today and have a support group let me now. I need some motivation!!!

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this back up this week too so Im in!
    Weather is starting to turn so its time to pick back up with the indoor activity (sigh).
  • Bobble2610
    Options
    Jillian is a beast... I tried it once and gave up after about 2 days... But I'm game to start again tomorrow and see if I can stick it. lol
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I just completed day 13 this morning. She kicks some butt for sure! Here's a recent thread that was started last Sunday for last Monday starters, but new members are always welcome to join, I had already had a few days on them, but I post there too :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    you know I was doing this on another thread but I have NOT been as consistant as I would have liked. I just may start over with you! I will probably get to level 2 pretty quickly since I have already started level 2 a few times but I'm in! Is this you r first time doing it ever???
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    DOES IT COST ANYTHING? I COULD DEFITELY B INTERESTED......
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    I'll join you guys by doing it a second time.
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    DOES IT COST ANYTHING? I COULD DEFITELY B INTERESTED......

The 30 Day Shred DVD is about $10.00 + tax at Target....a great workout DVD that's very inexpensive.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    you know I was doing this on another thread but I have NOT been as consistant as I would have liked. I just may start over with you! I will probably get to level 2 pretty quickly since I have already started level 2 a few times but I'm in! Is this you r first time doing it ever???
    Ive started twice before but have not gone past level 1 yet . . . so Im up for the challenge. I have bad knees and this is not the best DVD for that but it is such a terrific workout that I cinch up my knee brace and get the advil out for the first while. I think that is what has scared me out of going onto level 2 . . . well that and the fact that I just cannot do a push up from my toes . . . I've mastered the "girlie" ones from your knees but felt that I should be able to do at least one from your toes before moving on . . . sigh.
  • maddiegab
    maddiegab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in for doing the 30 day shred with weights to get in my strength training (which I hate the most).:ohwell:
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have started and stopped so many times, but I am willing to challeng myself once again so count me in!!!! Maybe I can sticke with it this time!
  • Kristin77
    Options
    I just downloaded it last week, and planned on using it when I didn't have time to do my usual workout. I think I'll join you guys and give it the whole 30 days like it's setup for. I'll be starting tomorrow though, I have two hockey games this afternoon and just took a roof off of a barn this morning, so I can't fit it into my schedule for today.

Good luck everyone!
  • iwatts
    Options
    I will be starting the 30 day shred monday morning and also need the motivation so would like to join your group. :happy:
  • logansmama
    logansmama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We should all check in everyday so we can be held accountable. We can all keep eachother motivated. I plane on doing each level for 10 days. I did the this last year after I had my son and had great results. I have been slacking lately eating a lot of junk and have gained about 5 pounds. I need to get back on track!! I am excited for all of us to keep eachother motivated.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I just completed day 13 this morning. She kicks some butt for sure! Here's a recent thread that was started last Sunday for last Monday starters, but new members are always welcome to join, I had already had a few days on them, but I post there too :)

Whoops, I forgot to post the thread link !! Here it is in case anyone wants to join it, it's only a week old:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/120530-30-day-shredders-starting-monday
  • logansmama
    Options
    I just completed Day 1 Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. It was a little challenging, but I feel great!
  • logansmama
    Options
    Jillian is a beast... I tried it once and gave up after about 2 days... But I'm game to start again tomorrow and see if I can stick it. lol

You can do it! After about 5 days it gets easier! :)
  • Beadibo
    Beadibo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine arrived at the weekend so I am starting today (with some trepidation). I always start these things then give up half way through so I hope you can all keep me going to the end.
    Hubby is going to take a photo of me tonight as the starting point and I'll do weight and measurements too.
  • iwatts
    Options
    Day one completed level 1 dont think i will ever be able to master jumping jacks...
  • bel74
    bel74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im up for it,if a little worryed by what i've heard about it lol
    what do you all log it as on your exercise log
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is awsome but all her DVDs are :-} I have done them all. 30 day shred is still a but kicker but I like to do the level i am doing and repeat it for an hour of calorie burning. Try it that is a challange. 20 min is nothing for me so I have to challange my body. Remember challanging your body and pushing yourself out of box that is where you will see change.