Best tasting quest bar?

Options
13»

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    So far I have tried coconut cashew, cookies and cream & vanilla almond crunch. They all have great flavor! Hard to decide what is best, but the coconut cashew might be the winner:)

I think I am changing my mind now that I tried chocolate brownie. That comes first :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Damn you all! I've never had a Quest bar, but now I want a bunch in all the flavors. I hope they don't suck.

They don't. I just got hooked on them last weekend and have eaten one every day since. Would it be bad if I had 2 a day???
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of Quest Bars before previous threads.....
    TOPIC: Best tasting quest bar?

And the supply is apparently limited in Canada. The 2 stores that claim to sell 'em nearby, have both been out for weeks. So, we were just in the USA, and I bought a box of Chocolate Brownie. They taste just like a chocolate bar, and are by far the best tasting protein bars I've ever tasted. Unfortunately for me, the wife, and boy both think so, too. This is the 1st time any of us has tasted a Quest Bar, so I have a lot of other flavors to try.

Where in Canada do you live? A ton of stores in Vancouver have a huge supply
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

I'm in the GVA... I don't get into Vancouver proper, that much... I have to admit, I haven't tried very hard to find 'em locally. After I found 2 stores that generally carry them, I figured I'd just wait until they arrived. But, they don't seem to be arriving. I did order a whole bunch online, just today, from another poster's recommendation. What stores in Vancouver carry them?

Thanks. \|/

Certified, professional sloth
    Hates IKEA
    Hates the phone, Loves the internet
    Generally knows jacksh*t about fitness, but is trying

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Nutrition house on Robson and Bute.. And pretty much every health food or supplement store in DT. Nutrition House has a whole stack of them though and they will do custom orders for you, and give you a pretty good % off if you buy a whole box.

I'm in the GVA... I don't get into Vancouver proper, that much... I have to admit, I haven't tried very hard to find 'em locally. After I found 2 stores that generally carry them, I figured I'd just wait until they arrived. But, they don't seem to be arriving. I did order a whole bunch online, just today, from another poster's recommendation. What stores in Vancouver carry them?

Thanks. \|/

Certified, professional sloth
    Hates IKEA
    Hates the phone, Loves the internet
    Generally knows jacksh*t about fitness, but is trying

• Jessica_Mujahidah
    Jessica_Mujahidah Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Choc chip cookie dough from the ones I can buy in Australia. They did say they were getting other flavours, I'm waiting for cookies and cream.

While we're speaking about it - has anyone tried the Quest peanut butter cups? I can purchase them online from the States but I'm hesitant as I don't know how good they taste!

I've heard they're awesome, my trainer buys them. I get all my quest bars from www.iherb.com , 5 days shipping to Aust and cheap :D

Thanks for this - I'll give it a go.

I love the proper peanut butter cups haha, but I wasn't sure how nice these would be.

I might order online as the only local place I can find doesn't have all the flavours.

On a side note, these are dangerous. They taste so good and my head tries to justify that it's okay to eat it because it's "healthy" haha.
  • sophiezizi
    Options
    I got a whole pack of Double Chocolate Chunks, trusting all the people that were telling me all QuestBars are delicious. Personally, I find them disgusting (a pity because that are nutritionally great indeed) and they get me noxious. I don't know how will I be able to finish the pack.. :sick:
  • MrRaph
    MrRaph Posts: 12
    Options
    I've had most of the flavors and my favorites are :

1. White Chocolate Raspberry
    2. Chocolate Brownie
    3. Banana Nut muffin
  • NikiMG1681
    NikiMG1681 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I now have a rapidly depleting box of Quest bars, and a big @!#%$&*! problem.

Amazon.com?
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    love the PB&J
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
  • cpsf73
    cpsf73 Posts: 27
    Options
    Mixed Berry Bliss is my favorite!
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry, cookies and cream. Me and these bars have a problem, can't eat just one a day!
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

THIS ^
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Long-time fan of Coconut Cashew. Recently bought a variety of other flavors for a change of pace. Cookies & Cream is very good. Cinnamon Roll is a nice change and tasty, but don't know if I could have it regularly. Was disappointed by Choc Peanut Butter (probably too high expectations, a la Reese's PB cups). And didn't care for PB&J. Still have Choc Brownie, Double Choc, and something else waiting for me.