Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    another try:
    bikini2march2014.jpg

ETA: whoo hoo! You look great!

Way to go! You look great!!!

rock it out and party your *kitten* off in Vegas and have a blast..

you look great
  • Nice2BFitAgain
    Nice2BFitAgain Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are ready! No need for special effects!
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Cute suit too!
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you've got no issues to be worried about. Adorable top on that bikini, too! Just go out there and have fun. No one's looking at anyone who's wearing a top anyway. ;)
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    I have never worn a bikini without something over the top, like a cover up. I have worked my *kitten* off for six months and this summer, I'm going to get in one if it's the last thing I do - I have wasted my entire twenties hiding a pot belly and worrying about my small chest and it stops NOW :huh: my tummy has always been hidden from everyone so to get used to the idea of people seeing it I changed my profile pic on facebook and on here.

Have an amazing time :drinker:

You ROCK said bikini this summer! Your profile pix looks great and you look like you have put in some really hard work!
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options

You look FAB in that bikini!! Go rock it and ENJOY your vacation!

Gotta do new suit shopping this year... Have lost weight so literally the old ones are WAY too big now.
  • Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You shouldn't have any worries!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    When I get ready for a bikini vacation I like to take 2 weeks to debloat, while continuing to do my normal workouts. I cut out wheat, artificial sweeteners, sugar, and basically any bloating foods, like fibrous veggies and dairy, and obviously alcohol. 2 weeks seems to be the magic number for me to get "vacation ready", my belly gets flat and I feel great. It probably isn't 100% necessary! but like you said it's mostly mental anyway so why not make yourself feel great and confident?