Daily Dose of Bad *kitten* Motivation - with Tons of Pics

Replies

• crazywench78
    crazywench78 Posts: 18 Member
    Hot damn! You look stunning! Congratulations!
  • WOW!!!!! you look fantastic!!! :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Awesome motivation. You look fantastic.
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    you look phenominal!!! Congrats!!! thanks for the inspiration!! :)
  • WOW.. Thanks for helping us keep motivated. great work, nice results keep up the good work
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member

Here are some progression pictures, the ones on the right are all from the November/December 2013.

WOW!!! You lost all your weight in the last four months? Or did I miss read something???

Either case you are amazing and you look great!!! You have reason to be very proud of your accomplishments and thank you for encouraging those of us still on our journey.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    You look great!!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. Awesome efforts! Awesome progress! Awesome profile pix! Congratulations. You're an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    I am in utter awe of you. You are my hero! Awesome work! And thank you for sharing! :drinker:
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story - your transformation is admirable and inspiring! Awesome!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Inspirational! Going to the gym to pick things up and put them down as we speak. Way to go! :drinker:
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Wowzers!!! Outstanding transformation...congrats!
  • Workingonmyway
    Workingonmyway Posts: 21 Member
    You are so inspiring!! You look AMAZING!
  • Although I am not quite where I’d like to be, I felt today was a good day to get someone motivated. So here it goes:

In the beginning of my journey, I did about 40 minutes of cardio (elliptical) 4-5 times a week. After losing the first 30 pounds I started the "Couch to 5K" program.

I successfully finished "Couch-to-5K" and ended it with a real 5K race. Within that same time frame I hit the 60 pound loss mark and I decided to switch up my gym routine. I added "light to moderate" weight lifting 5 times a week and on 3 of those days I also did cardio (jogging).

I was part of a 200 mile relay race in April 2013 and have since completed my first Half Marathon in June of 2013. Spring of 2014, I am signed up for a 15K Double Bridge Run, a 10K Trail Run and 2 Half Marathons. In the fall of 2014, I have another 200 mile relay race coming up and I'd like to run my first Full Marathon.

Here are some progression pictures, the ones on the right are all from the November/December 2013.

Slide8_zps01f2acd5.jpg

Slide7_zps6acf9bda.jpg

ef7b410a-8baa-4bc8-9561-847880d99f5c_zps4c0c7694.jpg

Face Comparison
    bb11f21e-9285-4947-996a-458f49191f61_zpsa3420842.jpg

Arm Comparison
    Slide4_zps6f615c5a.jpg

Being on MFP for so long, you learn a lot of things along the way, the most recent revelation has been "heavy lifting". So my gym routine has shifted once more, end of December 2013 I started going to the gym 6 days a week for about 45-60 minutes of heavy lifting and my cardio (jogging) is down to about once or twice a week. Of course I still plan to do all of my races :)

Another focus shift has been my body fat percentage. Of course I'd like the scale to keep moving down but more importantly, I am now working on dropping my body fat. This has also prompted me to change my diary settings. In the past I was more concerned about staying at my daily calorie goal, now I pay attention to my macros.
    I just finished my first 12-week weightlifting program and am about to start it over, this time following the nutrition plan that comes with it. So hopefully I will be able to post new pictures in another 3 months.

Thank you MFP buddies for all of the support!
  • This is a big accomplishment - lots of small decisions and actions become a huge change in your life when done consistently. Pat yourself on the back!
  • walkerkt00
    walkerkt00 Posts: 32 Member
    Thank you so much for your post, I also started my journey at 236 lbs. It is fantastic to see the potential results I could achieve with dedication. Congrats on all of your successes, and best of luck on your future endeavors.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Can I just say...I'm SUPER jealous of your boobs! You look awesome! Great job!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Thanks for the post and congratulations! Great success! :drinker:
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Beautifully done!!! you look strong confidant and healthy.. nothing sexier!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!