Weight loss Buddies?

Options
I jointed MFP a couple years back. When I kept up with it I'd lose some weight but I never stuck with it long enough. I go through terrible bouts of depression, it used to be every month and recovering from it each time was so difficult, it consumed my life. Now I have been working through it and am ready to get back on the ball and lose this weight. I'm 27 years old and trying to lose 100lbs. I know it's not going to be easy but I NEED to make it happen. I plan to lose the weight by eating clean and exercising. Would love some weight loss buddies with similar goals to help keep each other motivated and hold each other accountable.

Replies

• sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and have about 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • RaineeNyte
    Options
    I am 39 but have 90 pounds that I want to lose. I have lost 85 pounds before and consistently kept most of that off... add me?
  • dpandori
    dpandori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I"m 39 and have 150# that I need to lose. It's nice to have other people do it with you for motivation and support. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • kscouten
    kscouten Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and 70+ lbs. to lose! Add me!
  • baykay1010
    baykay1010 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 28...I have about 60 pounds to lose. Woul love to have some weight loss buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • scottie30
    Options
    I'm 34 and have 80 to lose. I know I could use all the help and support I can get. Add me if you'd like and we can do this together.
  • clarissagrant
    Options
    I'm 19 and I want to lose 10-15 lbs. Feel free to add me!! Having supporters can make all the difference :)
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway to my weight loss goal but struggling lately. I could use a weight loss buddy and I'll be there for you, too! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandie247
    mandie247 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    23 With 50lbs to loose add me!
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You can so do it! If you fall off just keep coming back. Best thing to do.

I'm 29 and have about close to 90 left to lose. Add me if you like.
  • Dirty30x4
    Options
    Hi! I'll be your buddy! My goal is to loose 120 and i'm already down 9 as of last night, so we have relatively similar weight loss goals. I'm just learning MFP so it would be great to have someone else who already knows the ropes to show me through it. Is there a "friend request" type of thing on here, like on facebook?

60282074.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have about 170lbs to lose.
  • RoyalBlossm
    Options
    We can help one another, because I definitely need help, being the only one who is trying to lose weight is a bit discouraging.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    You and I have a lot in common! I'm 37, have lost over 70, have another 80 or so to go! Feel free to add me. I'm good for trying to help motivate! And by motivating others, it motivates me. Yay, bonus win!
  • annettelubertozzi
    annettelubertozzi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I am 44 and need to lose about 80 lbs.
  • Mamaof2UK
    Mamaof2UK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like, could use support on this weight loss thingy me jig!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    She's deactivated.
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im 18(soon) and aiming to lose around 2-3stone before I start uni in September, would mean a lot to get some support :)
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I lost 37 pounds last year. I've gained back 3-5 pounds in the past few months and am looking to lose 20 more!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I noticed that, too, that she deactivated - but the rest of us can still team up! :-) Maybe she will come back soon?