Weight loss Buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, not looking to lose much but im active and log daily!
  • deezel254
    Options
    Hello mfp friends I've lost 12 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks truly motivated and need more add me
  • lrsj125
    lrsj125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finished by first week. I have a great deal of weight to lose and it seems difficult at this point. One week at a time.
  • bienlunee
    bienlunee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you...especially during the winter.. I am 38 and I have 75 lbs to lose. I've lost 60 before on weight watchers, but I stopped paying attention to what I ate and managed to gain it all back. I really feel like the accountability is what kept me on track each week, as well as the support. Guilt makes me want to hide in my room, but connections with others who are on the same journey, who have the same goal is helping me stay motivated. I also started going back to OA meetings...it feels like going to rehab, but if good addiction is a thing, then it's a thing I've got, so it can't hurt. Feel free to add me. Good job coming back to MFP and keep up the good work!! We can do this!!! (PS. I bought a Fitbit to keep track of how much I walk and I LOVE it!! It really helps me stay competitive with myself and others and I walk much more because of it!!) :)
  • daisuke701
    daisuke701 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you need another buddy add me! 27 F 48lbs to lose. :)
  • aprilw2222
    aprilw2222 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Although I don't have as many pounds to lose, I struggle with weight loss and really need to stick with it this time. I too started back in 2011 and then started back up again and stopped and here I am again. I would be glad to be your buddy. The more the merrier!!
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 38 almost 39. I have done MFP several times before. It does work if you are honest with yourself. I would like to lose 50 lbs. would love to add you as a friend. Good luck.
  • msteejaay
    msteejaay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have 45 pounds to lose. Please add me.
  • raynarayne
    raynarayne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have about 170lbs to lose :( I'm looking to make friends here as well.
  • hi i am looking for a weight loss buddy preferably a female in chicago . anyone interested plz contact.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm lisa. I'm 37 and I have 50 pounds to lose, but even that doesn't take me to skinny, it just takes me to normal fat, which I would now happily be. This is my first login from when I signed up a long time ago, but decided to use a different app. I am really ready for some support and some new friends right now (well, not right now, right now, I'm actually going to bed.). So please, if anybody needs a new friend, add me too! :) I don't have any yet!
  • kukaruban
    kukaruban Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and I have 30 pounds to lose. I'm really self-conscious about how I look, but I try to mask it with acting outgoing, confident, friendly, etc. I'm 5'1 and I weigh 132 lb. currently. I'm new to this app (I've used other ones in the past), and if anyone wants a friend who can relate to you and try to give you support and advice from an insecure place, I'm here for you! So add me up :)
  • ilovezumba182003
    Options
    Hi.. I'm 28.. I'm new in mfp, I just started working-out and I got about 40-50lbs to lose.. please feel free to add me
  • amme111
    amme111 Posts: 5
    Options
    hey my name is Amy and I've fallen off the wagon for a good few months :/ I plan on starting back up hard core over the summer :D I have a pretty good amount of experience with the weight loss process and have had a few "weight loss buddies" before but they've all been pretty dang unmotivated! I would LOVE to find someone who has a decent sense of self motivation and enough dedication to keep in contact every day!
    I'd like someone between relatively young who understands what it's like to juggle weight loss, school, work, and extracurricular activities.It would also be great if you had the same goals as I do! I want to go from roughly 150 to 120/115 :) I also plan on getting up relatively early for the next few months, then ridiculously early once school starts back up ;)
    Basically, I just need someone to push me to eat right, sleep enough, exercise, and respect myself. And it would be my pleasure to do the same for you! We can share healthy recipes, new exercise ideas, and weight loss tips and tricks :D I've used the Lose !t site for calorie and exercise tracking before and plan to again.
    Just a bit more about myself, I'm VERY competitive and would love to have someone to keep up with!! I like corny jokes (what do you call a fake noodle? .... an impaaaasta :P) and work as a waitress. I have slight self-esteem issues and love biking /hiking!
    Anyways, I would LOVE love love to hear from you!! Please contact me at amytaylor0@gmail.com (it's much easier for me to keep in contact via email, rather than through the fitness pal website, that's probably how I'll be contacting you ) if you're interested in losing weight, eating healthier (which means better skin, hair, and nails), gaining muscle, organizing your life, and working on becoming a better person altogether :)
  • lightfaststrongfierce
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 18 and have about 20lbs to lose. Do add me if you're looking for a friend. :)