38 lbs lost...progress pictures

Options
I can't believe I actually have progress pictures. The before pictures are from a few years ago to
now. But I've been the same weight through the years. Please tell me you see a difference.
I'm not done yet but I'm almost half way there. I was really motivated by seeing everyone's progress pics and couldn't imagine having my own so here they are.
Before:

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODYuanBn-1.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODcuanBn-2.jpg

After:
IMAG0016.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjQuanBn-1.jpg
utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfNy5qcGc.jpg

Replies

• lisafrancis629
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! Congrats on your loss so far and good luck as you continue your healthy lifestyle. Thanks for posting pics. They are so motivating. :flowerforyou:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Yes I can tell a difference! Especially in the second to the last picture: your face looks really slender and you have a very cute, pointy chin :-)
    Congratulations on your success!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    sorry i don't know why the pictures are so big!
  • mcorbae22
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I can tell the difference for sure:). Great Job Keep it up.
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    oh wow, what a change!! good job! your face alone looks entirely different! not to mention the rest of you :)
    keep it up!!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    YES! You can definitely see a difference! Congrats on your success--you're doing great :)
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! and i can totally tell, especially in the face and stomach area. keep up the hard work!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    yuppers! I can tell!!! Grats!!
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I can see diffrence especially on you face keep up the good work and once again congrats you have come a long way 38lbs is not an easy task...Keep up the great work
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Oh my goodness YES! You have done a really good job!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Awesome. Wonderful. Amazing. Fantastic.

You look so beautiful and VERY HAPPY! :) Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome!!
  • StephieWheats
    StephieWheats Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Of course we can tell silly you look great!!! Awesome job!!!
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am. You can really see a big difference. Congratulations!!! You inspire me.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    WOW! Yes there's a huge difference. Congratulations, you look great!!
  • astridpt
    Options
    i totally saw the difference that's amazing keep working this way :D
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You totally can! In your face especially, but in your belly too. Great job!! Keep up the hard work!!!:drinker:

:drinker:
    CHEERS to you!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    look at you! awesome girl! love the smile on your face now! keep up the hard work, it will pay off.
  • mykaar74
    Options
    congrats I can definitely see it keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!