38 lbs lost...progress pictures

Options

Replies

• Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! Great job! There is a big difference! You look great!
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Look how pretty you are! Congratulations! Keep it up.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: There is a difference and you are to be congratulated...just imagine what a difference it will be when you reach your goal...great job:drinker: We look forward to when you show us the finished product:smile:
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can see a big difference! Keep it up, I'm sure you feel great after 38 lbs so far.:smile:
  • idickerson8907
    Options
    Wow! Your face is so much thinner! Congrats girl!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow...thanks everyone. I didn't realize how good your comments would make me feel. That alone is motivation for me. I couldn't have lost any weight without MFP and all the great people on it!!
    It's hard for me to see a difference in myself. When I look in the mirror I still see myself ay my heaviest. That will be one of the things I need to work on.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a difference!! You look great and your pictures inspire me to keep doing what I'm doing and I too will lose what I need to lose. Thanks for sharing and I hope to someday post my own before and after pictures.:happy:
  • matari2010
    Options
    wow!!! u look so much younger!!! great job ur doing... keep it up. these kinds of pics really help me & let me know that i can do this too. thx for sharing :drinker:
  • having_faith
    having_faith Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Keep it up. You can really tell the difference!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a difference!! You look great and your pictures inspire me to keep doing what I'm doing and I too will lose what I need to lose. Thanks for sharing and I hope to someday post my own before and after pictures.:happy:
    That was a huge motivation for me...seeing everyone's progress pictures and wanting to one day show my own. You're doing great...I'll be writing on you pictures soon!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    wow you really are an inspriation, thanks for sharing, i hope to someday be able to tell my own success story!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! Looking great! Bet you're feeling great, too! :flowerforyou:
  • spoiltforstyle
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration... Thank you so much and Congratulations!!!
  • slm4
    slm4 Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job! I love your username.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Great job! Your face is so beautiful! and the rest of you is starting to chizzle into a lovely lady! Keep up the good work!
  • maddentm
    Options
    OMG! You look 10 years younger. Great Job!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Wow, great loss. You can really see it AND how much younger do you look. Well done you.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: a lot bigger!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is, the KIDS look a lot bigger!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and you look a lot SMALLER! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: congrads.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look great!!! :happy:
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger now! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!