Who is the hottest on MFP presently?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    What a way to make a whole bunch of people feel ugly. Wonderful competition.

I know I wouldn't win anyway, turquoise hair or not hahaha

Christ you are such a naysayer. Listen, just because someone is unhappy with their weight loss and you think it is a great rate of loss, doesn't mean they are bragging. Just because a person is attractive, it doesn't mean they are telling anyone else they are unattractive.

You need to address your insecurities.

WOAH there cowboy, re read what I said!!! I have no problem with people being beautiful and proud! I just think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and a lot of people get left out in these kinda competitions. JEEZ Step off matey!

I read what you said perfectly. And yes, everyone has their own interpretation of beauty, but no one is being left out because anyone is free to toss anyone's name into the fray. It is meant as light hearted joking around or to shine the spotlight on someone you find attractive.
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way too many hot chicks to choose from. I have to see "about me" details about the guys before I can judge appearance. lol
  • wheird
    Options

Christ you are such a naysayer. Listen, just because someone is unhappy with their weight loss and you think it is a great rate of loss, doesn't mean they are bragging. Just because a person is attractive, it doesn't mean they are telling anyone else they are unattractive.

WOAH there cowboy, re read what I said!!! I have no problem with people being beautiful and proud! I just think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and a lot of people get left out in these kinda competitions. JEEZ Step off matey!
    ETA: I was just bringing up a point...like you haven't been the last person picked etc. It's not a nice feeling. These threads leave a lot of people feeling that way. I was actually trying to keep it light, but ok you poked a stick at the bear!

Your point is invalid. This thread isn't an exclusive thread.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

I read what you said perfectly. And yes, everyone has their own interpretation of beauty, but no one is being left out because anyone is free to toss anyone's name into the fray. It is meant as light hearted joking around or to shine the spotlight on someone you find attractive.

I know what it was meant as, I was trying to be lighthearted myself. You obviously don't understand my humour but then you were being a tossbuckt about my opinion. FFS! Just cos I actually care for those that get left out.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm nude in this photo
    o bby

Keep it up and I'll send you the other half ;)
  • wheird
    Options

I know what it was meant as, I was trying to be lighthearted myself. You obviously don't understand my humour but then you were being a tossbuckt about my opinion. FFS! Just cos I actually care for those that get left out.

Then.
    Include.
    Them.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This took a turn left somewhere along the line o.o
  • CharleePear
    Options

Then.
    Include.
    Them.

Yeah, too many to count. That's why I hate these threads. Sorry, I know it was supposed to be light hearted but you just pissed me off!
  • wheird
    Options

Then.
    Include.
    Them.

Yeah, too many to count. That's why I hate these threads. Sorry, I know it was supposed to be light hearted but you just pissed me off!

Care-o-meter.gif
  • kilgore67
    kilgore67 Posts: 40
    Options
    udt123 definitely! And jorocka but most of all trogalious for the rockin' beard.:heart:
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    we're all winners, just like in t-ball
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I think I'm damn hot
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    I second that, yes you are
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I think I'm damn hot
  • CharleePear
    Options

you looked in the mirror lately :flowerforyou:
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Everyone on here is hot in their own way.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Have you?? LOOK AT YOUR HAIR!!!!
    It's so purdddyyy with your eye color :3
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I know I'll get there!
  • CharleePear
    Options
    I know I'll get there!

Dang girl you ARE there, so hot!! Seriously!
  • CharleePear
    Options

Have you?? LOOK AT YOUR HAIR!!!!
    It's so purdddyyy with your eye color :3

Thanks sweetlips, you is gorgeous too.