Week 6, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound this week!! Hope everyone had a great weigh-in this week!!

1521612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Fantastic loss! Way to keep on keepin' on!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    My weigh in is tomorrow, and I actually feel positive for once. I have exercised every day and have been well under on my calories most days. I hope I am not setting myself up for a fall here with my positivity lol

Even if you didn't lose very much this week if you keep on with the positivity and doing what you know is the right thing you will keep feeling better and keep losing weight.

Great job! <3
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    i am going to join your group if thats ok. of course i wont lose 20 by then but every little bit helps. if i dont exedcise first thing in the morning i dont do it so that hel0s me. i get up early if i have other stuff to do because if i dont exercise i get cranky!

Welcome to our group!

I know what you mean, I'm much better at exercising in the morning, even if it does mean waking up at 4am!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Joining ya'll need to lose 10 before Nov 1, headed on a cruise. Got alot going on but I will do it !!

You can do it! Best of luck!
  • Hi everyone! I am 28 years old... and 199 lbs. I am getting married in April 2011 and would like to lose as much weight as possible! By Halloween would be even better so I can look cute in my costume. What is the plan for this? Can anyone fill me in on what y'all are doing to lose weight by halloween??
    Today is my firsat day on this site and I am very hopeful to lose as much weight as possible with help from everyone on here!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 28 years old... and 199 lbs. I am getting married in April 2011 and would like to lose as much weight as possible! By Halloween would be even better so I can look cute in my costume. What is the plan for this? Can anyone fill me in on what y'all are doing to lose weight by halloween??
    Today is my firsat day on this site and I am very hopeful to lose as much weight as possible with help from everyone on here!!! :flowerforyou:

We aren't following a specific program, we're just doing our own thing and weighing in once a week to keep track of weight loss. We post up an trials, errors and successes in the board and support each other through it all offering support and empathy when necessary :) There's more info in the starting post on the thread if you want more.

Welcome and good luck!!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!
    checking in !
    wow! week 6!!! awesome.
    my weigh in will be probably friday.though I KNOW I gained 2 pounds simply by NOT eating enough-weird huh?
    Have been alittle down and out and every darn year I get the flu shot I get just a tiny bit ill.
    hang in there!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our new members! snookiesgyrl76, hoperenee88, ash iteru (sorry I had to spell it that way, foul language blocker attacked), LittleMissAngi, annabellj, queenlulu, ckehlenbeck - we're so glad you've joined our little corner of MFP! Have fun!

Congrats on all of the losses, dedication, inches lost, positivity, and honestly. :love:

Kitsune, way to go on the tests!! I'm so happy for you.

Ha, I really should be more careful when typing a post from my phone. So many mis-spellings. iluvwdw, come on over! I don't have any extra bedrooms but I'll try to make the shed nice and livable for you! :laugh: Kitsune - the scavenger hunt was put on by D23, Disney's official fan community. It was their first time doing an event like this so I didn't really know what to expect. Had done scavenger hunts in the parks before, hosted by other fan websites (MiceChat.com, MousePlanet.com), so I had an idea of what was going to happen. But WOWZERS. There were about 2000 participants and 575 teams. Don't know how our team placed, but I'm hoping for somewhere in the top 600. ;) The full results aren't posted yet...I'll report back when they do...but I do know the top team got 320 points out of 500, and there was only a 70 point spread between the top 10 teams. WOWZERS! Disney geeks unite!

iluvwdw...keep an eye out...because next year D23 is going to have a scavenger hunt at WDW!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    **AWESOME FUN UPDATE**

I added a CafePress store to the H20 website!! You can proclaim your H20 pride to the world with a t-shirt, tote bag, mug, mouse pad, and more!

If you've got a design (that you lawfully created) that you'd like to add to the H20 design gallery, send me a message and I'll give you my email addy and I'll add it.

Since I don't think it would be fair for any one person to keep the 10% earned from each sale, I think whatever proceeds that come in should be donated to a charity. Anyone have one they vote for?
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    **AWESOME FUN UPDATE**

I added a CafePress store to the H20 website!! You can proclaim your H20 pride to the world with a t-shirt, tote bag, mug, mouse pad, and more!

If you've got a design (that you lawfully created) that you'd like to add to the H20 design gallery, send me a message and I'll give you my email addy and I'll add it.

Since I don't think it would be fair for any one person to keep the 10% earned from each sale, I think whatever proceeds that come in should be donated to a charity. Anyone have one they vote for?

OK so **UPDATE** to the update. I may not complete the payment process for CafePress. I can sign up as a non-profit, but need a tax ID and such. Or I enter in my personal SSN and I'll have to account for taxes. So unless I figure out how we'd get a tax ID, I think I'll just let CafePress keep all the profits and we can just enjoy custom items for our awesome selves! This just means we won't get money in to donate to a charity.
  • queenlulu
    Options
    Weighed in 151, got to lose 10!!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really sick. I wish the weather would make up its mind what its going to do, either cold or hot. I didn't weigh in last week but I gained quite a bit since I wasn't eating right and not exercising. I'm back with it now and trying to workout even though I have to stop quite a few times for my coughing.
    Week 1: 194
    Week 2: 192.2
    Week 3: 191
    Week 4: 189
    Week 5:?
    Week 6: coming up
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Woooooooo
    I lost 2lb this week :D

SW169
    W1 171
    CW 166

17lb to go lol
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I would like to welcome the newbies. I hope you enjoy the group as much as we do.

Pinky, that's such a cool idea. I love how you thank.

Well my week didn't start off the greatest but its getting better. I have faith the end of the week I will be back on task. I really need to get serious. My anniversary is in just 19 days. Ill be married for 2 years. I'm excited about our upcoming pictures.

I'm debating on going to get my nails done tomorrow. Just something nice to do for myself. I've had a stressful couple weeks. Time to get back on track. I feel the best I have in a couple weeks. TOM still hasn't showed up. Gonna take another test really soon.

I would like to say how I love that mfp has brought a majority of us close. I've made some great friendships thanks to mfp and this group. :)

Good night everyone.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    So not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in.........After my "guilt free" weekend.....I just checked to see what my weight was last week and I'm not happy with the change. It's gone in the wrong direction. I'm still clinging to the hope that it's just water weight so the plan today is 15 glasses of water....LOL and my daily movements but......we'll have to see. At best, I'm hoping to maintain!!!!

So now the real work begins!!!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Well, I manged to LOSE ONE of the SIX pounds Ive gained over the past 3 weeks. And of course TOM showed up. That explains why Ive been soo *****y lately. And I just havent felt like doing anything.. Like I feel right now. I just wanna veg. Lol but im gonna try not to. I have some house work that REALLY needs to be done. hehe.. My being sick over the past few weeks has made more work for me house work wise.. Ive let it go for a while because I just havent felt up to it. And you cna tell.. :( I hate having a messy house. I just havent had any energy. Blah.. On a good note, I did treat myself to a set of nails. :) They are a peachish orange for fall.. :) Gotta figure out to color im gonna get in 2 weeks. Because the fallowing week is when we get our pictures done. Maybe french manicure? Ill think about it! :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I found a fairly easy recipe for Tortilla chips.. For all those Tortilla chip lovers.. I love them but they are always soo salty..

http://www.food.com/recipe/healthy-baked-corn-tortilla-chips-homemade-263512
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Today's weigh-in day for me. Came in at 186.6. That's a pound up from last week. Phooey - but expected. I was really off the wagon for three days last week with both food and exercise. It shows!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I promise I'm around, just super busy creating new things, for those of you on fb, I'm sure you've seen them..

Keep going everyone!!! <3