2011 - New Year, New Me (week 4)

Options
13»

Replies

• vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in is not until Monday, but I stepped on the scale today b/c I've not been very good this week and I've added a little bit. Of course, it's also almost TOM and they are messing with my thyroid medication....but I was bummed. So I took my measurements. I've dropped another .5 in in my waist (for a total of 3 since the middle of Sept.) and an inch in both my hips and thighs! :bigsmile: So now I'm not quite so bummed. :laugh:

Happy Saturday!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Happy weekend!

Went to the apple orchard this morning and had to have some self restraint when it came to the cider donuts. I only ate one. And it wasn't even tasty enough to be worth the 200 calories. Boo. TOM is hBeauere so I'm not weighing in until she's gone. Beautiful weather out here so I think we'll go find something to do outside this evening. :)
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i dropped again this morning down 161.6
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    what day do we weigh in
  • knh1123
    Options
    I'm still here!! Sort of struggling with making it to the gym often enough.. I'd love to go every other day, but it just hasn't been happening lately.

Weigh-in today: 180 :)
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    what day do we weigh in

Any day you want, as long as you report back by Saturday. Sunday starts our new week.
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my tardiness, it's been a hectic week, but there was no change in my weight. I still have next week.

Will post then. Thanks everyone for the support.