HOT-ober Sixers: Week 1

Options
12346»

Replies

• its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    LULA! - i missed ya too!!! Dont worry about the gum drops! OMG! I looked at ur weight loss ticker, thats awesome!!!

Kristin - the little one must be growing up so much! I am sad I missed out on the stories the last few months! But now I am settled in for awhile, and have stable internet! :)

So totally had an awesome day yesterday. I ate super well rounded meals with ZERO snaking inbetween. I also got a lot done around the new place. I worked out in the yard in 90 degree weather for about an hour and 15 minutes. I got the bejeezus scared out of me a couple times by some scorpions! They are super scary dudes!!! Today I am going job hunting. Oh and I think i forgot to mention, the guy I was falling so hard for, Jeff. Ya... We did something crazy... we live together... :blushing: But, I cant stress how amazing he is. I never have to think, we just work that well...

Well I hope everyone has a good day today!

B - 3/4 cup of Special K fruit and Berrys, 1 large banana, and 1 cup of Silk Plain soy milk
    L-Acai Chocolate berry energy bar
    D - I dk for sure yet, but it will involve chicken breasts and applesauce
    S- Grapes (if I even eat them.)
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    B - Welcome back! :flowerforyou: It sounds like there were several of us that weren't here for a while. I'm determined to be thinner AFTER the holidays than I am now!

Kel - Great job on the workout and weight loss!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

AFM - I didn't get a chance to run this weekend. Luckily (sort of), Tony had to work in Greensboro today, so I wasn't able to get the car. So the kids have to be walkers today. The truck has a small back seat, but no back doors, making it hard to pick them both up in the car rider line. So I'm going to run today! Hoping I can do as well or even better than Wednesday!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I won my custody case. *sigh of relief and praise!*
    Life will finally settle down for me and my Kiddo after almost 2 years of upheaval.
    I feel 10 years younger and 10 lbs lighter, even if the scale still says I've gained 3 lbs!
    Thank you guys for thoughts and prayers. I felt them, truly.
    Maybe now I can stay more up to date on the threads and personals with my biggest stress over!

For the ease of using, pasting the link for tomorrow that Kristin posted:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124628-hot-ober-sixers-week-2
  • Brittany689
    Options
    I won my custody case. *sigh of relief and praise!*
    Life will finally settle down for me and my Kiddo after almost 2 years of upheaval.
    I feel 10 years younger and 10 lbs lighter, even if the scale still says I've gained 3 lbs!
    Thank you guys for thoughts and prayers. I felt them, truly.
    Maybe now I can stay more up to date on the threads and personals with my biggest stress over!

Congrats on the custody case I'm sure your very happy thats its done and over with.

For the ease of using, pasting the link for tomorrow that Kristin posted:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124628-hot-ober-sixers-week-2
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    oh LAURYN I'm SOOOO happy for you! congratulations!
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lauryn!!! So happy for you and the kiddo!! You are such a great mother and you need her as much as she needs you!