Ladies - Do you seem to only attract weirdos??

Options

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Like attracts like, in my case :laugh: Fortunately I found one I can't let go :smooched:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    That doesn't make him less of a person or less worthy of having a girlfriend. Weirdos are the most awesome people I know.
    People like you deserve a :flowerforyou:

you both do :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Angelrica
    Angelrica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YES!! I SEEM to Attract the pedophiles. I have a 17 year old daughter, and she is Beautiful. I stay away from Creepers. No Thank you. I would rather be alone than put my little girl in Danger.
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm not THAT wierd....
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    <<<<<<<< Total Weirdo!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It's probably your aura. My sister, who's a fantastic person, used to have a wall in front of her. She just gave out the vibe "F*** YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW ME." After some careful consideration, she changed. Haha. Now there are many types of guys around her. It could be your attitude, your confidence, your demeanor, anything. Ask a male friend his true opinion, they are good at this stuff lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I am only attracted to weird, odd, interesting ,fascinating probably slightly mentally unstable people
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    From the description of the "weirdos" you appear to attract I'd say a part of it is that any positive interaction from you would open the door to them assuming you're interested. While I wouldn't say you should be rude to them but perhaps look at a way to make it more clear that you're not interested.

I've always been the opposite. I was picked on by girls when I was younger so when I lost a lot of weight my senior year in high school I was completely clueless when they were actually flirting with me so I just assumed they were teasing me. Even now I assume they're just being nice. :)
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I bet the guys that date me think they only attract weirdos. Weirdos need love too!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mxaqnbD7GJ1qcm0m3o1_500.gif
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yeah but mostly online. I tend to not be rude to people. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt even if they seem "off". It's bitten me a few times because they will turn needy/clingy and it's hard to extract myself because I still don't want to be mean.

Hubby is as normal as you can get though so yeah like I said mostly online in the past.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    (Just shakes head) How boring would the world be if we were all the same? Some of my best friends are those 'weirdoes' (at least according to others folks).

Am I one of those weirdoes, do not know really do not care. Pretty sure it depends on who is doing the observations.

I consider myself a pretty good guy. Extremely resourceful. Not as physical intimidating as I used to be, but I can be a lot more ruthless then I used to be. You would be surprise at what a cane can be used for in self defense. I will defend my beliefs, my family and my friends to the end, whether or not they fit the definition of society's 'normal' cause I know that when s**t goes down they have my back and I have theirs.
    t know this, at the end of the day, I am not going to be the one to cast stones.

Just one old man's opinion .....................
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    <<<<<<<< slightly mentally unstable
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Kinda sad that nerds are included on your list. But I'm a nerd so I'm biased, oh well!

... xD Kinda feel like that's a bit childish to do (once you hit adulthood I feel like it's just kind of an unspoken understanding that you're someone's gf/bf after a few dates, no clarification needed unless there's honestly some confusion). *shrug*

/hijack

I disagree. When I was just dating in my adult life, I always wanted to be 100% clear on what the terms of the relationship were. I had a couple guys who insisted that we were a monogamous couple after a couple of dates, even after I'd made it clear that wasn't my intention. It has always bothered me when guys assumed I was "only theirs" without even asking me about it, even in HS. :laugh:

Seems like an example of the part when I said "unless there's honestly some confusion". :P But in this case it seems like they didn't get it even after you clarified. xD Since I started dating as an adult I've only had an issue with one guy and it was the opposite - we had been going on a few dates a week and hanging out regularly and I thought we were a thing but then I started seeing him around campus hugging and kissing another girl so we chatted and he seemed shocked I thought we were monogamous. You just have to be clear with your intentions, and if being clear doesn't cut it then you have a decision to make whether or not you compromise and see how it works out or move on. :)

Wait, what? I feel like unless there was a conversation about being in a monogamous relationship, NO ONE should assume. I mean, I'm not going to tell a guy that I just met that I've gone on two dates with another guy and have another planned. I may even kiss them both (I know, I'm such a *kitten*). That's what dating is about... is it not?

ETA: I haven't met a guy that after two dates I have decided I've met THE ONE. I'm not putting all of my metaphorical eggs in one basket until I'm sure that I want him fertilizing them.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Like attracts like, in my case :laugh: Fortunately I found one I can't let go :smooched:

this,
    :huh: Judgmental much? My husband is a weirdo and I love him for that. So what if a guy lives in his mom's basement, has long hair or is into comics/sci-fi/etc? That doesn't make him less of a person or less worthy of having a girlfriend. Weirdos are the most awesome people I know.

and this

I lived with my mother, though in south Texas folks rarely have basements (dodged that bullet) and I did grow my hair out in anticipation of the Age of Conan release (to be more barbaric for launch day) and have named at least one party member in every RPG Shepard (yes, from Baldur's Gate to D&D). With that said, my wife saw through that to something else that she fell in love with. I realize she was a bit embarrassed when I wore my Spider-Man mask to opening night, or stood up and clapped at the end of Fellowship of the Ring, but if you ask her, she wouldn't have it any other way.

It would be my highly theorized opinion from the very little information gathered from your one post, that maybe while you are sitting upstairs wondering why he doesn't ever come up and pay attention to you, he is sitting downstairs staring at the second controller wondering where his healer is. Who is going to throw a phoenix down and bring him back to life...

*queue rock ballad*
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Normal is boring. Stop trying to be normal. Weird is interesting.

Embrace the freakiness.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i wish i was special
    you're so very special
    but i'm a creep
    i'm a weirdo
    what the hell am I doing here?
    i don't belong here.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I attract the normal guys. There's only room for one weirdo in my relationships.