What's your biggest non scale victory?

Options
12346»

Replies

• becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Last Sunday I ran 10 miles. NEVER in my wildest dream did I think I would ever accomplish that!!!!

Going for another 10 this Sunday!
  • wkhauser
    wkhauser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    last weekend i ran 6 miles at a sub 13 min pace!! I just started running last april and to me that was huge....
  • raegrove
    raegrove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of cargo pants today at the store in my "new" size...they seemed a little big on the waist so I went back to the rack and tried on a pair in SINGLE DIGITS and they fit great! also bought a couple size Medium shirts as my Larges were, well, too large!
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    . How long did it take you to lose 40 lb? I am amazed at everyone who stuck with the weight loss long enough to lose over 10 lb. I usually cannot go past 6 weeks of dieting and give into the cravings. I admire your tenacity

Instead of dieting, try lifestyle changes. Its more sustainable. I know it's cliche but seriously some of the changes I made years ago I have always stuck to even when I am not pushing for new numbers on the scale, and I continue to find changes to better my life (AND lose weight) everyday so that I never go back.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    . How long did it take you to lose 40 lb? I am amazed at everyone who stuck with the weight loss long enough to lose over 10 lb. I usually cannot go past 6 weeks of dieting and give into the cravings. I admire your tenacity

I've lost 43 so far but I'm not updating my ticker until my official weigh in on the 1st.
    I started my journey in September and did great Septmeber and October and things just got hectic and I fell off majorly for November and December and a bit of January.
    I had lost I think 24 pounds in those first few months and when I started back in January I had gained back only about 6 or so pounds.

So to make a long story short I've lost 25 pounds since January 14th. And the other 18 took 2 months. ... If that makes any sense at all....

I have a long way to go but since I have pcos and I am trying to fight the symptoms I will have to stick to either low carb or low GI and keep it as a lifestyle change. It isn't always easy but it's worth it.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Two 5ks.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my 4th Hustle UP the Hancock...which just a few years ago when I was a smoker would have been unthinkable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!