A personal question for the ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine is all over, Later and Later each month and more painful. I have never had cramps, fatigue, body aches, now that I have been working out it gets more painful each month. Is that normal?? I wanted to cry this morning (just started) I felt 20 pounds heavier and a train just ran over me. :sad:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I totally skipped mine and thanks to that, I purchased stock in First Response Pregnancy Tests! :mad:
  • lina1131
    Options
    I totally skipped mine and thanks to that, I purchased stock in First Response Pregnancy Tests! :mad:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Sinnette - sorry for your cramps and all that, but I would welcome it at this point! :ohwell: :smile: I've never heard of that affect - usually the opposite? Last period I did feel pretty terrible though, and looked about 5 months pregnant for the first two days!

Lina - so, you didn't get one AT ALL? I never even thought of that option! Have you had one since?

Phatmomma - thanks again for all the info! I have also heard/read about missing periods if one is over or under weight, but this is still a mystery. Hope it all resolves itself!

Thanks everyone!
    :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I was just wondering how many calories a day you were taking in? If you are going under 1200 or not eatting exercise calories then that could contribute. Try upping your calories a little and see if that helps.

Also, I don't think anyone mentioned stress! I know that throws mine off...

I think a woman knows her body the best and probably has a guess why it is off, but I think all of us should listen to what our bodies are saying. If our periods are off, it could be that we aren't eatting enough or don't have enough healthy fat.
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    i am a recovering gymnast could tell you a whole lot about and exercise and irregularities. I didn't even become a "woman" until real late in the game. Ever since I have irregular periods and my obgyn says its normal. I just wish this waiting was easier. I just never know when the next will hit...which is no fun
  • lina1131
    Options
    Sinnette - sorry for your cramps and all that, but I would welcome it at this point! :ohwell: :smile: I've never heard of that affect - usually the opposite? Last period I did feel pretty terrible though, and looked about 5 months pregnant for the first two days!

Lina - so, you didn't get one AT ALL? I never even thought of that option! Have you had one since?

Phatmomma - thanks again for all the info! I have also heard/read about missing periods if one is over or under weight, but this is still a mystery. Hope it all resolves itself!

Thanks everyone!
    :flowerforyou:

It was this month that skipped. I hope I get one soon. I am switching my BC pills. I hate not getting a period.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    She found out she was pregnant....drumroll please................................
    When my mother and I drove her to the ER and her water broke! She thought she had peed herself. And she was 41 (and overweight)

I never understand these stories! My baby punched, kicked, rolled, I saw her feet sticking out... How do you mistake that for an upset stomach or something? It was OBVIOUSLY a human in there! :laugh:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Thanks Gonzo and DJ... I appreciate the feedback.

Lina - Hey, maybe we both have buns in the oven! :noway:

Abby - I'm with you - I pretty much knew (instinctively) the second I was pregnant (which is why this time I don't think I am) which was followed by the fatigue, nausea, and then, you guess it, I looked like I swallowed a BASKETBALL - which moved around!!! :tongue:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Question answered...

No bun in the oven, but one cranky mommy in the house...
    :tongue:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine have only been about 24 days apart and much faster and lighter. Nice......
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    We have this topic and doncha know TODAY it decides I need some break thru bleeding ughh, feel gross