Most Random/Weirdest Reason You've Unfriended Someone

Options
_JPunky
_JPunky Posts: 508 Member
What's the most random/weirdest reason you've ever had for unfriending someone?

Mine would have to be the time I unfriended someone because I had no idea who they were. lol

They changed their name, had no identifiable pics up of themselves and I could not for the LIFE of me figure out who the heck they were...which meant I didn't know them/care about them all that much in the first place, so....Buh-Bye! :laugh:

Replies

• Operation_Shred
    Options
    Sausage nipples
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Same here. Received a FR accepted then attempted to find out who they were - no reply = deleted
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I deleted my family so they don't see my shenanigans here. :tongue:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    This one girl started advocating the burning of all churches. Regardless of your religious views, most people woudl agree that advocating something like that is a bit crazy.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    She showed me things that could not be unseen..
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I did this too.
  • _JPunky
    Options
    I've also deleted people just because I was in a bad mood.

I always have deleters remorse after those. :cry: :sad:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Someone who daily posted holy and "let me inspire you" sentiments. I'm sure there are those out there that would love to see that in their news feed every day but I am not one of those people.
  • _JPunky
    Options

The only family member I have on here is my sister...who hasn't logged in in over a month...And actually thinks I'm not perverted enough, so she would honestly probably be PROUD of my shenanigans on here. :laugh:

Other than that I'm not friends with anyone on here that I know in real life UNLESS I met them on here and then in real life.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    There was a teenage girl on my list who used MFP like facebook, posted completely random stuff or statements like "having fishsticks for dinner..." Deleted for basically being obnoxious.
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    There was a teenage girl on my list who used MFP like facebook, posted completely random stuff or statements like "having fishsticks for dinner..." Deleted for basically being obnoxious.

Don't be hatin on fishsticks.
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I unfriended someone who had a bad aura. Gave me uncomfortable vibes.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    They were making fun of someone who logged House Cleaning as an exercise - I want people who cheer each other on, not knock them down.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Girl who wanted to PM about farts.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Mention 'blue waffle'. Instant unfriendliness situation right there...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Who is she!?!? This is my dream.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options

I did this too.

Sparty!!!
    Sorry, totally random, but gotta appreciate a Spartan fan :-)
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

You are so mean...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I accepted a FR from this girl, and for three straight days, she would be hammered drunk at 9am posting really odd "stream of consciousness" thoughts that made no sense. She would post like 15 of them. Then she started PMing me with all sorts off oddly specific sex questions. I just thought it would be best to delete her. This was when I was still new to this site. Now I run names by my FL if I have never heard of that person or if they don't send a note with their message.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I removed a guy for obsessively tracking down and shaming people who removed him. He combs through his friends whenever his count drops and if the individual who is missing didn't simply deactivate, he feels that it's necessary to make a status update about them. I probably graced his wall for bailing - he certainly PMed me about it, but it beats seeing that weirdness whenever I log in. I've since decided he's a total douchecanoe based upon his forum posts too, so double win for me!