Most Random/Weirdest Reason You've Unfriended Someone

Options

Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i deleted folks who havent logged in after weeks and one i deleted because it seemed all they posted about was sexual innuendos that then the people on their friends list would comment on and on and on and on.

while i dont begrudge people for posting pics cause they are beautiful doing it three times a day then complaining cause someone wants to be on your FL because of your pics only seems a bit odd to me.

if i want to see butt shots in yoga pants and bewbs theres about 20043893490989348593458-034589 +E websites i can visit (so far only visited half of them)

You may want to re-think your ideology here. You are not getting the full MFP experience. :drinker:

nah im good. im on here to log my calories and make insensitive jerky comments from time to time. im single and 44 years old. my spank bank is well past full
  • Because they are whiny, needy, or just down right don't make me feel bubbly. FTS
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Too much perviness.... and that's saying A LOT coming from me...went from fun pervy to creepy pervy real quick-like.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like feeling the power of control over my list of friends.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Too much perviness.... and that's saying A LOT coming from me...went from fun pervy to creepy pervy real quick-like.

Just say my name....tell everybody!!:angry:

Remember that I still love you!!:love::flowerforyou: :smooched: :blushing: :love: :drinker:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    There was a teenage girl on my list who used MFP like facebook, posted completely random stuff or statements like "having fishsticks for dinner..." Deleted for basically being obnoxious.

Don't be hatin on fishsticks.

You like fishsticks? Do you like fishsticks in your mouth?
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Because I was drunk
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Quite a time ago, but basically wanted to save the lady that probably too nice for my TMI that was about to take place.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    In
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Micropenis.

it-isnt-fair.gif

Wait. You deleted me?

:sad:
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    There was a teenage girl on my list who used MFP like facebook, posted completely random stuff or statements like "having fishsticks for dinner..." Deleted for basically being obnoxious.

Don't be hatin on fishsticks.

Why? You a gay fish?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why I've been unfriended. I never bother to ask though.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I unfriended someone who was being judgemental and trying to be sarcastic funny! It truly got on my nerves. You have got to be respectful about choices people make and just because she wanted to make a different one, she was insecure and judgemental! Lot of people on here still like her, but i just could not stand her. Its a miracle i did not ping her obsceneties, thats how pissed i was!
    Anywhoo, other than that, i only unfriend people who couldnt care less i unfriended them because we never interacted or they never logged!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I know why. They talk about you on their wall after they defriend you.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Deleted some chic because she was such a downer. Everything was always going so horribly in her life... boyfriend problems, money problems, legal problems, job problems, food problems, family problems.... wonder if she ever figured out that she was actually the problem?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Quite a time ago, but basically wanted to save the lady that probably too nice for my TMI that was about to take place.

Wait, are you saying I'm not nice, since I remain? ;P
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

Ha, that's fine. But I do get curious about why.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The really weird one...

There was a woman on here who FR'd me. She told me she was running a race I was entered in and wanted to meet me at said race here, in California. Mysteriously, we were unable to meet up even though she was allegedly at the race (a small one, no less). She claimed she finished two hours prior to me and was terribly disappointed in herself. When I looked up her name in the race results--NADA. She wasn't an entrant in the race. She also tried to start a whole slew of convos with me about her TOM and I just don't want to have discussions like that. I'm not a doctor, I don't give a rat's butt about other people's cycles and it creeped me out.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

^ this
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

No you don't really.