YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO DIET AND EXERCISE WHEN......

Options
You try to do a few push ups and discover that certain body parts refuse to leave the floor....

Replies

• arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Your BMI is overweight category
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    When you are hungry all the time!
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Even your guinea pig starts calling you fat.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    When your friends start poking at your belly >.<
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    when 'one size fits all' does'nt fit you !
  • AussieGal73
    Options
    When your six year old pokes your tummy and says "Mummy, it looks like there's a baby in your tummy" .. righto kid, LOL.. I did smile sweetly at her, but was not happy:))
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    Your friend says u look pregnant.
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Sometimes not even friends! I had a guy stand up on a train not too long ago because and I quote "you need to take the weight off your feet in your condition".... someone hold me back!
  • AussieGal73
    Options

Sometimes not even friends! I had a guy stand up on a train not too long ago because and I quote "you need to take the weight off your feet in your condition".... someone hold me back!

You should have said.. "No, it's okay, keep the seat. Your are going to need it, after I'm done kicking you in the nuts!!" LOL.. poor you, sorry this happened to you, that sucks!
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options

You should have said.. "No, it's okay, keep the seat. Your are going to need it, after I'm done kicking you in the nuts!!" LOL.. poor you, sorry this happened to you, that sucks!

I took the seat... & took as much pleasure in saying very loudly "I'm not pregnant!" It was enough to send him a fair shade of purple!!! :D

I suppose looking back, at 44 at least it was a compliment that he thought I was young enough to be pregnant! :D
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    ...I weigh 258. Drink energy drinks in the am, soda in the pm, candy all the tricking time and fast food for lunch every day. Gave it all up and don't miss them one bit.

...when you *kitten* is a back and your back is an *kitten*

...when you are embarrassed at the pool and fear whale hunters gawking eyes!
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    When I look like Big White Marshmallow Ghost of Ghostbuster..when I stand in front of mirror :grumble:
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    The cat uses me as a trampoline.
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Your BMI is overweight category

Hey I am still considered in the overweight category. So I do not completely agree
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    When you try to wear clothes it seems that the clothes hug the unwanted belly fat.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    When I look like Big White Marshmallow Ghost of Ghostbuster..when I stand in front of mirror :grumble:

When I was little I thought the Ghostbuster marshmallow was the Michelin tire guy lol
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    None of your belts fit...even the one with the home made holes...
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You get on the scale and it says "one at a time please!"
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You can see the folds of fat over your knees in skinny jeans :sad:
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options

When I was little I thought the Ghostbuster marshmallow was the Michelin tire guy lol

Haha!! I was gonna use the icon of Michelin tyre but not sure if all know..so I describe myself as marshmallow ghost of Ghostbuster, at least I sound yummy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: