Tell me about you NSVs...

Options
13»

Replies

• MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I didn't know what an NSV was and now I do.

It's only been 2 months and 14 lbs lost, but I've got an NSV:

I can walk up a flight of stairs without using the handrail or leaning on the wall or stopping to get my breath.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Walking into work on the weekends, when I have to make it across the parking lot and then across the store because it's too early to open the other entrance, no longer leaves me breathless.

Also I'm THIS close to fitting into my old size 20 jeans (from starting at 22). They're still a bit snug in the waist, but fit me fine in the hips!
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSVs everyone!

Latest one was going from a tight 14 in Dec to fitting into my favorite size 10 shorts last weekend. Granted I think they're big for 10s but I'm still counting it!

Doing a few military style push-ups. I'm 8 months removed from shoulder surgery so this is a double win.

8.25 inches lost so far.

Wearing form fitting tops with no rolls showing.

Making it to the last 4 weeks of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I ski patrol on the local mountain...yesterday I won a t-shirt from one of the equipment reps that was raffling off a bunch of stuff. The shirt is a medium and it fits!!!! When I started this, I was in Women's 2XL's this is a sport Medium, which always seem to be smaller than "normal" humans. So, today I am wearing a Size Medium SPYDER t-shirt!
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    1. Was advised to stop taking diabetes meds for Type 2 in November.
    2. Just got back my hba1c and it is 5.0, smack in the middle of the non diabetic range of 4.0-6.0 after four months without medication.
    that is so cool!!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    most recently, in the pub. my friend suggested for a joke that i wrestle on of my other friends because " you got to the gym and i reckon you could manage it" of course i declined saying it wouldn't end well for me as all my strength is in my legs. when I told them i can leg press 140KG (308lbs) they nearly spat their drink out. strength is awesome. :bigsmile:
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    1.I have had to remove a link from my watch to make the strap smaller because it was getting on my nerves flapping around.

2.I have had to buy some plastic ring adjusters so that my ring once super snug ring stays on my finger.

3.My partner snuggling up on the sofa and telling me “your arms are tighter, they are not as wobbly”. His words not mine!!

4.Washing my size 16 jeans and finding that they are still loose and putting on my size 14s and being able to do them up. I can’t
    breathe or move in them but I got them on.

5.Walking 3.4 mile in an hour down country lanes.

6.Being able to do the buttons on my coat up, even the stupid inside ones without looking like I am trying to escape from a straight jacket.

So there you have it, 86 days in and there are my smiles... now what are yours... 

7. My work blouses that were ordered in September now fit =) Just in time for summer. Yay.

8. Went shopping for clothes. Actually bought something and didn't feel like s**t about it.
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I saw a reflection of my thighs in my laptop while I was starting my workout video, and they didn't look half bad. Felt good to be able to look at part of my body without hating myself for once!