Need friends here so I won't bore my girlfriend to death.

Options
13»

Replies

• spmcavoy1
    spmcavoy1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • athenawright2015
    athenawright2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can help each other. I need help staying on track
  • HaraldurB
    HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for saving the life of my girlfriend. And mine too probably :D
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    My wife is the same way, she can eat with the best of them, that's probably why I put on that extra 45ish pounds since meeting her.

I'm always happy to offer support and motivation, I just ask for the same in return.

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like :smile:
  • Roadrunnr313
    Options
    You can add me :) I don't think (I know!!!) when I talk about this site to my husband, all he hears is blah blah blah lol
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ugh, my husbands eyes glaze over at the mere mention of macros... Feel free to add me, people! My friend list has gotten way too quiet!
  • KristenRoadtoHealth
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Also new here and looking for support and motivation!
  • onlytati
    onlytati Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I feel the same way!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with my husband. He is supportive but thinks I "waste too much time on this healthy crap" lol... hmmm. it is the most important thing to me at this moment but hey sorry I am so boring. you can add me if you want and vent all you want. :flowerforyou:
  • ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am trying to get back on board with this. My husband is not supportive at all and I usually end up having to cook 2 seperate meals because he "doesn't like that health crap food". I was doing pretty good, lost 11 lbs, but then I had to have surgery for a dislocated big toe in October and have gained it all back but 2 lbs. I had to pretty much eat what ever he gave me because I had a metal rod in my foot and was not allowed to do anything but lay in bed and go to the bathroom. Now I am back on my feet (kind of-well atleast enough to cook my own food and go back into the office, I was working from home) and trying to start over.
  • andriaw79
    andriaw79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me too, I have been on here for a while and go through bouts of logging my food when my weight stops moving in the desired direction regardless of the amount of Exercise I am doing.... tips more than welcome :)
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    Ha Ha! I'm kinda in the same situation as you in that I'm boring my wife to death with "Look the app can do this..." comments!

The danger you have now is that the first three people that responded (not wanting to be sexist here) look pretty damned foxy!!

Good luck!

Patrick.

I think you deserve a friends request for that! Add me if you like. Not sure if the other girls will see but you can ask them too! Don't be shy :smile:

He's British, he can't help it,hahahaha. That's one of the major things I noticed in people when I moved to the UK :)

It's the accent - makes us weak in the knees. I lived there when I was growing up, and wish I could have stayed.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)