Whats your dogs name?

Options

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Karma.

Some days I've got good Karma...some days it's bad Karma. Everyday Karma is a b*#@h (she's a girl) hehe
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Salem
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Kelpie X Cattle Dog x 2, Iggy (female) and Astro (male)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Oakley
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    <<<<Harvey
    also have ginger another beauty setter
  • mcafeekevin
    mcafeekevin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Winnie.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Vortex (Polar Vortex for the Husky's love of cold) and Glacier ( for the beautiful blue heeler puppy) Congratulations on your new additions!

My dogs name is Ben, named after Gentle Ben the brown bear from the ever popular show, "Gentle Ben"
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Bear, and I'm pretty sure he is the cutest puppy ever:D

2d9xngg.jpg

jgnk21.jpg

2u9gw2h.jpg
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    When I was kid we adopted a Chihuahua named "Peanuts" whose name was quickly changed to Jake - Mom decided she was NOT going to have neighbors think she was shouting at/for Penis all the time.
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Pearl and Pippen
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Betty Jo & Ruger.

214b7524-5589-47f5-8ac2-87f614b8b207_zps31492604.jpg
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    When I was kid we adopted a Chihuahua named "Peanuts" whose name was quickly changed to Jake - Mom decided she was NOT going to have neighbors think she was shouting at/for Penis all the time.

ETA: This is no way a criticism of Cptn's dog, Peanut, who is very cute! That little "s" makes a big difference, especially when shouting.
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Iggy is black lab/husky mix, she's 5
    Pebbles is golden/sheltie, she's 10
    Spanky is beagle/st. Bernard mix, he is 8
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    My dog's name, officially, is Jasper. He was named by the rescue that we got him from.

I usually call him Deputy Dumbass. He's black lab and hound mix. And 100% total idiot crazy and completely full of derp.
  • nurssassy
    nurssassy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Our current fur kids are Vinnie and Sally. Not very exciting names but they came with those names.
    Now our last foster dog was named Odyssey. A mouthful so we just started calling her Oddy which eventually turned into Odd. Odd was a perfect name for her too.
    I
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    River Song, but mostly we just call her River.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    She's a golden retriever and her name is Pam. She's named after Pam from The Office.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Coon Hood, Chow Chow mix (weird, i know.. He looks like a fat, short lab with rottie markings, as I've been told). I named him Logan. ^_^ Love my doggie!
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We have 2. Madrox is my male (me and my fiance love twiztid ect so we named him madrox. Jamies my fav) and my female is misery. And boy did we name her right. She causes enough trouble lol the night my fiance got her he was listening to the radio on his way home and "my friend of misery" came on. Plus me and our daughter had been watching ruby gloom and one of the girls name is Misery and my fiance had been trying to talk me into naming my kitten that(her name is Trinity (I'm mixed with Irish and I've loved that name), and we have another named fluffy(my autistic cousin named her that) and a snake named Jax(sons of anarchy)...I know you asked about dogs but I thought I'd throw that in lol)