MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasure, I love The Real Housewives shows :ohwell:

Wait... this isn't normal? >.>

Haha my man.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good with home renovations. I've been told I appear aloof at times, but the truth is that I'm just shy and have social anxiety. People often seem surprised to learn my age. I'm a perfectionist about most things.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i killed a man in the south of France during the lunar eclipse, a have a penchant for pendulums, i've met the real James Bond.
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Despite how flirtatious I can be, and enjoy dating.
    I prefer a monogamous life
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That I cycled 8000 miles in 2013.

Not sure why they all seem surprised by it :laugh:

• PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'm a really good alpine skier

I nearly died in a motorcycle accident and have permanent physical disabilities from it

I actually enjoy working out

I'm really a hippie at heart, albeit a libertarian one :drinker:
  • amykr93
    amykr93 Posts: 65
    Options
    I like music that tends to lean towards the heavier side: whenever I walk into the 'rockier' clubs where I live, I ge the "WTH!?" looks.
    I have 8 tattoos - most people see one at the most
    I have a soon-to-be step-daughter 13 years my junior
    I am, trying, to write a novel
    I have EDNOS
    I did/do self-harm

Or when people see me with the kids they assume I am the 'typical' young parent: I have an honours degree in law and could proceed onto the course to become a qualified solicitor; and I am starting a postgraduate diploma to become a teacher. I also worked from 6 months pregnant until a few months ago to provide for my son, during my studies, often 2 jobs at a time.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm a big geek. Love history, geography, Star Wars, etc...In fact my dream job is to be a historian like on History Detectives.

I have been dealing with a lot of toxic crap the last few years due to my ex-husband. I keep smiling and happy anyway. :)

I'm a hopeless romantic and feel like I was born in the wrong time. I believe in true love and want an old school relationship.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I have been kissed but I am 32 and have never been asked out on a date.

lies! ;)

True story, completely dateless.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I like music that tends to lean towards the heavier side: whenever I walk into the 'rockier' clubs where I live, I ge the "WTH!?" looks.
    I have EDNOS
    I did/do self-harm

Or when people see me with the kids they assume I am the 'typical' young parent: I have an honours degree in law and could proceed onto the course to become a qualified solicitor; and I am starting a postgraduate diploma to become a teacher. I also worked from 6 months pregnant until a few months ago to provide for my son, during my studies, often 2 jobs at a time.

**high five**

well done!! im a 26 year old single mum to harry 7, ella 5 and lola 3. im not a younge single mum because i slept around (i have had that judgement put on me before!) i was with a man i loved and thought our life was made! but he turned violent and me and the kids ended up living in a refuge.

since then i own 3 businesses and co own 1 other. im a self taught photographer who doesn't advertise but still manages enough work to pay 1200 in rent per month let alone the rest. and im studying a law degree also. just at the end of my first year which i completed in 6 months. im proud of myself!

representing those hard working single mummas :) x
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have EDNOS
    I did/do self-harm

**high five**

well done!! im a 26 year old single mum to harry 7, ella 5 and lola 3. im not a younge single mum because i slept around (i have had that judgement put on me before!) i was with a man i loved and thought our life was made! but he turned violent and me and the kids ended up living in a refuge.

since then i own 3 businesses and co own 1 other. im a self taught photographer who doesn't advertise but still manages enough work to pay 1200 in rent per month let alone the rest. and im studying a law degree also. just at the end of my first year which i completed in 6 months. im proud of myself!

representing those hard working single mummas :) x

you two are fantastic examples of strong women who dont need to take prejudice crap from anyone! well done! :)
    i killed a man in the south of France during the lunar eclipse

what? :P
  • molarbear31
    Options
    I'm a liberal, feminist, atheist.

Respect
  • I'm shy.

I hate my smile.

I actually love what I do (most of the time)
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I don't put up with bull**** and Im pretty nasty with a shotgun
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options

I hate my smile.

you actually have a very nice smile. :)

but i get it, i hate my smile too. :laugh:
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    that I have suffered from severe depression, and deep down you will never know what I have overcome to be able to smile again. :bigsmile:
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    i have discrete piercings
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I LOVE reading about gruesome history- history of the mafia, nazis, espionage, etc. It fascinates me and at the same time, it's the type of awful thing people need to learn about. History, both wonderful and atrocious, should not be forgotten.