How to do you weigh yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• agman90
    agman90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh everyday. If I skip a day at all, its on the weekend. I record if I'm down, but I usually only pay attention to Monday mornings weight to get a better idea of how much I've lost. I have a scale at work, and weight with my clothes on (same type of clothing almost everyday) and after I pee. Nothing in my pockets, shoes off (because those suckers are heavy), between 7:30 and 8:00 am. Before I eat breakfast. It is pretty acurate. I also check my scale against my doctor's scale to see how far off they are (usually about 3 pounds).
  • Gray_Sare
    Gray_Sare Posts: 21
    Options
    I wake up, go pee, take off my pjs & weigh myself. If it is down, I record it. I don't care if it down just for 30 seconds. I saw it and own it :)

I do the same! First thing in the morning, naked after I go pee :p
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Friday morning, wake up, pee, strip down, weigh
    This is the only weight for the week I record

However I will weight myself Monday after the gym and Wednesday after the gym just for curiosity
  • bingo_jenn
    bingo_jenn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Get naked, smack my butt to see if it still feels jiggly, tap the on button with my big toe and wait for the screen to switch from
    to 0.0lb , step up, look to the heavens silently whispering "please please please", look down, shake my head either up and down or left to right, step off, get dressed, go running.

I'm going to start using this method...

I weigh a couple times a week, naked or in my underwear, in the morning and post-peeing.