Finished 30 Day Shred Results - pics

Options

Replies

• angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Your belly looks flatter your legs got skinner I can totally see the results amazing :)
  • missbehave79
    missbehave79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look like you lost much more than the scale says.
  • michybeans
    michybeans Posts: 106
    Options
    Such a change! Wow! Awesome work, keep it up!!! You can really see it in your waist and hips - great job!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look like you lost much more than the scale says.

^This! You look firmer and the difference is incredible! Wonderful dedication, thank you for sharing your progress!
  • tinasturn
    tinasturn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You did great! Awesome results!!
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 DS today!!! I lost 8.8pounnds and 17.5 inches all up!!

30 DS Starting weight - 242lb
    Current weight - 233lb

Holy crap OP, great job! :D
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Great result! :wink:
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This is great! Congrats on your loss and transformation. How tall are you? I'm 242 (I think, haven't weighed in a while). I need to break out my 30ds again and see what happens. You are an inspiration. Feel free to add me.
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment!
  • vanillashadow
    vanillashadow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's great results girl, you nailed it! I love seeing the scale go down but even more I love before & after pics, they show you visually how much the hard work is paying off!! Good job!! :happy:
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Good Job, keep it up!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! I got my inspiration from looking at before and after photos on here and i'm glad I can now post my photos to inspire others to try the 30ds too. It really is an awesome DVD and work out! I am definitely going to do another round at some point!

I am on a 1200cal daily goal and I eat back most if not all of my burnt off calories :)

In answer to a couple of questions,

I'm 5 foot 10 inches.

I found the first 4 days of each level was hard and every muscle in my body hurt. I started each level following Anita, the lady who does modified moves for beginners and then by the end of each level I had progressed to being strong enough to do the advanced moves with Jillian!

I recommend taking before photos and measurements and also taking a photo at the end of each level so you can see your progress. I helps motivate you to keep going! I also checked my measurements at the end of each level too. I didn't do the scales though because mine are a bit temperamental and sometimes It said I gained weight which discouraged me but the photos and measurements proved to me that all of my effort was working!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Shred really works on shaping up the body. Congratulations!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! :D
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done. :smile:

You're the same height and started off 10lb lighter than me - I started 30DS 2 days ago so this is pretty inspirational!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Every part of your body changed! Will you keep doing the shred? just wondering...
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Oops, sorry I just saw your reply to my question above... Great working out!!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results! Great job. I decided a while back not to due the 30DS because of the negative comments about it causing knee injury (I do fear I would be one of them) But 20 minutes a day is exactly what I have time for right now, and your success gives me hope. I think I will be ordering it today! Right now actually! :)
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    Thats incredible!
    Well done!

I was doing bits of that when i cant get to the gym, think im going tohave to do it more often now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!