Looking for ACTIVE and POSITIVE people to add :)

Options
Hey guys!

I'm looking for more active (exercise OR logging wise) and POSITIVE people to add on here :) I'm an active positive person myself and looking for like minded people to chat with/support/be supported by :)

Replies

• lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello... I've just started up again with MFP but I'm out here daily. Feel free to add me if ya like. Negativity and me don't get along, so positive vibes are all that are flowing from this profile. :laugh:

Good luck in your journey!! You can do this!!

Lisa
  • adipace815
    adipace815 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log everything and am on a lot. Good luck with you journey. We can do this!
  • JenMeltsAway
    JenMeltsAway Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey jess, add me if you like, great to have people to help you along the way.
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I think a positive attitude about the whole process is definitely key to success and I'm very active on here so feel free to add me.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I'm always around
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I accept everyone who is looking for more support.
  • RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I am on my 2nd go round with MFP, losing 30 lbs in 2012....just to gain it all back, and then some. I started back in January of this year and am READY to make this change and maintain. I am a cardio person right now...but would like to learn to lift and stuff at some point. I run 5 out of 7 days, and I actively log. I am always looking for positive, motivating people as I like to motivate others myself. :)
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm on pretty often, log everything (most days), and am really active. Ever since I got a Fitbit, my exercise logs are pretty boring, though. :)
  • creammarie
    creammarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started using MFP yesterday. I'm looking for motivational friends as well. Feel free to add me. We can do this!!!!

Have a fabulous day!:happy:
  • xrmsmithx
    xrmsmithx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I fell off the MFP wagon but I'm back on :)
  • bluebee94
    Options
    More than welcome to add me :) I log daily and am doing the 30DS, it's always nice to gain new motivated friends.
  • vpnoble
    vpnoble Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm an active poster and working on the active exercise part.
  • Armyguy744
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 9 days young on MFP, but have been trying to maintain a healthy life style all my life. Thru age and injury, the weight crept up on me, I am down 40 lbs since Jan 13, and have 30 more to reach my goal weight. I am here to supprt and encourage.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm new and pretty active ....on here. I haven't jumped fully on the exercise train yet. Baby steps. Starting with the food and then I'll move further into the exercise. I'm leaving on vacay today, so won't be logging as much for a week, but I'm usually active and I'm positive. I'd like to have more friends to peruse diaries for ideas and be motivated by seeing everyone's progress. Feel free to add me.
  • smdean47
    smdean47 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student/part-time preschool teacher who just started MFP and I think for us to reach our goals we all need to motivate and encourage each other. We can do this!!
  • KayMiles88
    Options
    Hi

I have a long way to go! 96lb to target and I have some very strong motivation to do it. Keen to interact with as many people as possible, maybe we could even start a little Facebook group if lots of us get on board and support each other.

Feel free to add me! I will add some of you when I work out how

Kay
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am ACTIVE, POSITIVE and like to post on peoples wall when I can of their PROGRESS, COMMENTS, MOTIVATION and SUPPORT. :happy:

If there is anyone else out there that would like to add a friend..feel free to add me. :smile: More the merrier! :drinker:

Have a great and successful day! :flowerforyou:
  • annadarelli
    Options
    You can go ahead and add me too :) I log every day and am really active. I not only personally workout (usually) twice a day, but also participate in Squadron PT within the military.
    Always great to have support.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Im on everyday and more than happy to support...anyone feel free to add
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!