Looking for ACTIVE and POSITIVE people to add :)

Options

Replies

• carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am looking to add some friends also I will send you a FR!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Have added you all :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    What up guys, I'm a 25 yr old distance runner that snowboards and climbs mtns. If your in need of a little motivation or are just curious about my lifestyle, send me a FR. I will accept. Open to anyone.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-I am pretty active-but I don't log on the weekends....Free time away from the computer! :)
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Options
    Add me! I fall off the wagon from time to time but always enjoy help getting back on!! I do my best ! We got this! The more the merrier ~!
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am here everyday :)
  • fluffymcfluzzin
    fluffymcfluzzin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always so helpful having friends on same journey!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Active and Positive!
  • Ryan_Reborn
    Options
    I am Lazy and negative!! Add me up!
  • acaciamavro
    acaciamavro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm here all the time, log everything, and would love some more friends! :-)
  • oheysummer
    Options
    Hey :wink: You can all add me, I log everyday
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Hi I'm Lauren. Like to hike, bike, snowboard, surf, dance (a lot), climb, run, skate, dance, and do Jillian Michaels DVDs and walk. I am on this thing erry day. and I like to "like" peoples' calorie burns. All are welcome to add me. I eat clean but I don't care about food diaries and I like mine private. :drinker:
  • jakethepurplesnake
    Options
    Hi-
    I just joined yesterday, and am so excited to get going! I love the format of this system, all of the feedback is so inspiring.
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been on and off for almost 3 years with a current streak of 92 days - because I have a vacation coming up ;). Whatever keeps us motivated, right?! It's super helpful to have positive feedback after logging for the day or exercising. Let's do it!
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I am active and always logging in :)
  • jaxonriley
    Options
    I'm a old dude that just lost 20 pounds in 8 weeks using Tabata workouts and MFP. I was disappointed to learn chicken wings were 80 calories for one tiny wing. And a handful of fries is 300 calories, I eat three handfuls. Knowing those facts has helped me a lot. bye Jaxon
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well :) Currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, in week 2. I go walking on some days as well...and if I stop being sore constantly I'll add in some Zumba (I miss it!!)
  • hominychi305
    Options
    Same here, day 1 :)