Looking for some friends who log everyday!

Options

Replies

• SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :)
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My food diary is crap but I just started and need some accountability myself.
  • micheypeach
    micheypeach Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I am in the UK & have about 10lbs to loose so am taking it slow but log in every day & like to clog up news feeds!!! :-)
  • tohajiilee
    Options
    Any one can add me. Very active with logging and looking for all the support I can muster :)
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    I workout late and Im on here pretty late, most of my pals are being lazy by then!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I log daily, but diary is private lol.
    Perhaps I can set a key for some people XD
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log every day (so far!), feel free to add me :)
  • lottieloves13
    Options
    If any of you guys want to add me feel free. I'm on a 74 day streak and 33lb down. On here all the time and like to motivate and be motivated!
  • sasha400
    sasha400 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again with my journey, but before my life got super stressful I was logged in every day. I'd love some additional support from people also in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just started doing BeachBody's "21 Day Fix" which is supposed to help fix you into a routine in 3 weeks, and I am looking for some more friends who are active posting stuff on MFP and who also log everyday!

You don't have to be doing the same workout regime as me -- I would just love some new friends who will keep me motivated in doing what I'm doing so I may better myself and help people in the future.

For me this means people who like to post stuff on the News Feeds & also like to comment on other's statuses. It makes me more accountable in working towards my goals when I have people to answer to! hah!

Thanks! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

This is a new account, but I log every day (unless I'm, oh I dunno, on my way to Oklahoma City for business, and I'm racing against the weather because NO THANK YOU TORNADOES and I have $40,000.00+ worth of livestock in my trailer.)
    So that's why there was a few days in my log there that are blank.

Anyway I'm active :)
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) xx
  • pamelia140
    pamelia140 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel Free ti add me, also. I am just getting serious about truly utilizing this program, and will also need some motivational friends.
  • amyenman1
    amyenman1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi is amyenman No face book settings
  • Psywen
    Psywen Posts: 1
    Options
    I've just started but I plan on logging every day. I'de love to have some friends on here to keep me accountable. Anyone can add me!
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and always looking for active friends. Anyone can add me!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I post, comment, log and interact daily- always looking for more friends who do the same! I sent out a bunch of requests just now :)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i do! being active and having active friends is key for me., im at the start of a long journey and im putting in all the effort i have!! x
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I have about 65 lbs left to lose and I'm 5'4"
  • cward4704
    cward4704 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You could add me, I'd love to have some friends who are on here often. I'm on a workout hiatus until the 16th or 17th, but until then I'm still logging my food diary at least!