Looking for young impressionable fitness friends

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
Hi! I'm looking for some new friends on MFP.

Most of my friends now are old guys and just don't "get it" like us youngsters do!

Sometimes when I am surf boarding on the beach or riding in my jeep with the top down I feel like adults just don't get me L.O.L.

If you are a young person and are looking for fitness friend and have low self esteem, feel lost or alone, or need validation and are willing to do anything to get it, please send me a friend request and I will take adva - - care of you. Like a friend.

Females preferred.

Sincerely,

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Preferably with thigh gaps
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    If you are a young person - check
    and are looking for fitness friend - check
    and have low self esteem, - check
    feel lost or alone, - check
    or need validation - check
    and are willing to do anything to get it, - not check, but I am open to negotiation

Females preferred. - is post-op okay?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

*kicks rocks*
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

Aftermarket thigh gaps can be installed upon friend request acceptance.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    and are willing to do anything to get it, - not check, but I am open to negotiation

Pre-op preferred, post-op will be entertained on a case by case basis.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

Pre-op preferred, post-op will be entertained on a case by case basis.

You drive a hard bargain, Mister.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

*kicks rocks*

Will fill space . . .
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Define young......and Impressionable...do you mean like Memory Foam???

I like the soft, yielding quality of them, but I prefer they retain the shape which is impressed upon them for slighty longer.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Awe, looks like my age interferes yet again! If you change your mind, I'll be snow boarding or hang gliding one of the two. :)
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    I know for a fact that youngsters use this website and I am still looking for other like-minded youths to pal around with and talk slang jive. Please also don't think I won't entertain male friend requests, I will do that to if you fit the other criteria. I am flexible for adherents for this cool new club I am forming. Members only! L.O.L.

Isn't high school a difficult time of our lives?! L.O.L.

Sincerely,
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Hi! I like all music (except country lol!), partying, working out and NO. DRAMA. I HATE DRAMA. I live my life by the Abraham Lincoln quote, "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." I'm definitely young because I got carded at GameStop once!

ttys llys ~*~*~ :flowerforyou:
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    Thigh gaps? Pleaseee
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Well *kitten*! I thought I didn't qualify anymore! This is a relief!

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    eZslFzF.jpg
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ...yolo?
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options

Well *kitten*! I thought I didn't qualify anymore! This is a relief!

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think I love you.:love:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    *slinks in*

Hey any males who fit the criteria, are rejected by Delicious, and have one of this impressive torso pictures is more than welcome to come swing by my way. All I ask is that you have a small portfolio of pictures (suicide girls style) ready for me to look over and consider.

Thanks.
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    GI85OVf.jpg