Looking for young impressionable fitness friends

Options

Replies

• raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some new friends on MFP.

Most of my friends now are old guys and just don't "get it" like us youngsters do!

Sometimes when I am surf boarding on the beach or riding in my jeep with the top down I feel like adults just don't get me L.O.L.

If you are a young person and are looking for fitness friend and have low self esteem, feel lost or alone, or need validation and are willing to do anything to get it, please send me a friend request and I will take adva - - care of you. Like a friend.

Females preferred.

Sincerely,
    NwRPjf9.png
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Well *kitten*! I thought I didn't qualify anymore! This is a relief!

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You are proof that god exists. Come into my warm, moist, enveloping arms!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Preferably with thigh gaps

Aftermarket thigh gaps can be installed upon friend request acceptance.

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think I love you.:love:

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    ...yolo?

Dear young lady,

Indeed! I live my lifestyle by the credo of Y.O.LO., for youngsters like us are not designed to be held back by previous generations, who simply fail to understand the reasons why we behave as we do.

This behavior may, from time to time, include transmitting risque photographs to acquiantances on the internet (hereinafter "sexting") and I have transmitted to you a request for friendship with the understanding that we might exchange photographs.

L.O.L.O.
  • emilyc85
    Options

You are proof that god exists. Come into my warm, moist, enveloping arms!

OK!!! LOVE ME TOO!!!!!
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    eZslFzF.jpg

Hahaha nice, nice.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    *slinks in*

Hey any males who fit the criteria, are rejected by Delicious, and have one of this impressive torso pictures is more than welcome to come swing by my way. All I ask is that you have a small portfolio of pictures (suicide girls style) ready for me to look over and consider.

Thanks.

Careful fellow men, she may be "cat fishing" which entails putting up a photograph of an attractive woman to trick you!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some new friends on MFP.

Most of my friends now are old guys and just don't "get it" like us youngsters do!

Sometimes when I am surf boarding on the beach or riding in my jeep with the top down I feel like adults just don't get me L.O.L.

If you are a young person and are looking for fitness friend and have low self esteem, feel lost or alone, or need validation and are willing to do anything to get it, please send me a friend request and I will take adva - - care of you. Like a friend.

Females preferred.

Sincerely,

OMG! inorite? Im misunderstood just like you. Im sending you a fr because we are so old and similar. And for your sloppy seconds.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Look, I get it.

I'm old.

:angry:

You can stop rubbing it in now.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    *slinks in*

Hey any males who fit the criteria, are rejected by Delicious, and have one of this impressive torso pictures is more than welcome to come swing by my way. All I ask is that you have a small portfolio of pictures (suicide girls style) ready for me to look over and consider.

Thanks.

Careful fellow men, she may be "cat fishing" which entails putting up a photograph of an attractive woman to trick you!

Wait, there's catfish here? Is it fried? Because I love fried catfish.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    OMG! inorite? Im misunderstood just like you. Im sending you a fr because we are so old and similar. And for your sloppy seconds.

This is an excitement for me! We could friendswap!
  • emilyc85
    Options

This is an excitement for me! We could friendswap!

I'd swap!! swap me away!! I swear! it's ok!!!
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options

We have a winner!!!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    *slinks in*

Thanks.

Wait, there's catfish here? Is it fried? Because I love fried catfish.

In for catfish!!!!! Where is it???
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    Look, I get it.

I'm old.

But but I thought that was the point!
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Look, I get it.

I'm old.

Nope..I believe rubbing it OUT was the point...
  • emilyc85
    Options

We have a winner!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED A WINNER BEFORE!!! I AM INDEBTED TO YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    In for swapping.

Or swinging.

I also have gap. And look good for my age.

Do I qualify?
  • twkelly
    Options
    Look, I get it.

I'm old.

Nope..I believe rubbing it OUT was the point...

Just meet in the middle. He just likes rubbing it. Period.
  • twkelly
    Options

We have a winner!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED A WINNER BEFORE!!! I AM INDEBTED TO YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetch me a beer.