Options
    $1100 for airfare? For a little over half of that, you can buy:

Beretta_A300_Outlander_Wood_1_298360.jpg

Go now, do what must be done!

Mirin dat Italian craftsmanship
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    At first I thought the OP wasn't a native English-speaker, until I saw that she's from Canada. They speak English there...why don't you?

Well they sort of speak English

:laugh:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Does your man want to go and is it important to him for you to go with him? If so, suck it up and do it for him. Be the bigger person and show that whatever wrong she did to you and you two as a couple, in the past didn't break you up, you survived.

I speak Canadian and 420. ;)
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Ok so you've been with your boyfriend for over 7 years and his brother is getting married to a woman he hasn't known long that you despise due to her issues trying to break up you and your boyfriend. Sound about right? If that's the case, don't waste your money unless your boyfriend really wants to go and you can promise to not make a scene. It's not your place to tell his brother who he can and can't marry. Bite your tongue and try to get along. If she starts something, leave. Simple as that. Don't ruin his big day and more importantly, don't piss off or insult your man just because you don't get along with her.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    well, man....since it your man brother getting married and your man iz your man, i think you best ask your man what your man wants to do. if your man wants to go to your man brother wedding, then your man gonna go to your man brother wedding. if you dont wanna go to your man brother wedding and your man thinks that ok, then your man is ok with you not going to your man brother wedding. its so easy, man.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i'm sure a group of strangers will give you the most thoughtfull advice
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    well, man....since it your man brother getting married and your man iz your man, i think you best ask your man what your man wants to do. if your man wants to go to your man brother wedding, then your man gonna go to your man brother wedding. if you dont wanna go to your man brother wedding and your man thinks that ok, then your man is ok with you not going to your man brother wedding. its so easy, man.

^^this....i think :huh: :huh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

to be fair, her man could leave her at home while he goes to man brothers wedding. It would save them $1100 in airfare and she could stop posting threads about not wanting to go.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Forgiveness is something you do for yourself. You've already won by proving her wrong.

If you intend on attending, I recommend talking things out beforehand. If not, consider doing it after the wedding. She's going to be a ball of nerves already with wedding stress.

Who needs the drama? Life has enough drama without someone manufacturing more.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    So my Man brother getting married!! But the problem is I dont want to go cause of her!!!
    I know sounds selfish but if you knew what she did in the past you'd understand! For a story short she tried to split me and my man up and we were together for 7 years at that time and sister-in-law just met my man brother. It was terrible how she treated us and all. So she not even welcome in my house. For her to make things better she's gotta work for it which she hasnt she just been hiding.
    Any who her wedding is a 3hr flight and it cost $1,100.00 for my man and I to go then we gotta rent a a car and find a pace to stay so the cost is going to be crazy!! is it worth it just for a wedding?
    Don't go.. not in the budget, but your not going for her your going for your MAN er brother, er Man brother?
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    you don't have to go...but it's not up to you what your man-brother does.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I hear you girl! My woman sister had a man friend whos woman friend sister had a problem with my woman wife. I had too be like "Hey listen woman sister of man friend whos woman friend sister!! You can't be talking to my woman wife like that!". That woman friend of the sister whos man friend of the woman sister backed off like she didn't know wat she was gettin herself into!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

to be fair, her man could leave her at home while he goes to man brothers wedding. It would save them $1100 in airfare and she could stop posting threads about not wanting to go.

gah! sorry if i wasnt clear....i was saying exactly what you just said....i think. :wink:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

gah! sorry if i wasnt clear....i was saying exactly what you just said....i think. :wink:

I'm sorry I iz too dumb to knowd that.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I hear you girl! My woman sister had a man friend whos woman friend sister had a problem with my woman wife. I had too be like "Hey listen woman sister of man friend whos woman friend sister!! You can't be talking to my woman wife like that!". That woman friend of the sister whos man friend of the woman sister backed off like she didn't know wat she was gettin herself into!

OMG...dying...can't breathe!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    $1100 for airfare? For a little over half of that, you can buy:

Beretta_A300_Outlander_Wood_1_298360.jpg

Go now, do what must be done!
    she could take that along if she wanted to put down a big dumb animal... and if we're talking brother husbands here, well...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Is "Man brother" anything like "ManBearPig"?

manbearpig.jpg
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Is this like sister wives?
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I lol'd

as did I.
This discussion has been closed.