How many sizes are in your closet?

Options
13»

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    There's a few varied sizes, but everything in there fits pretty perfectly. A few 4's, mostly 6's, some 8's, and for work blazers 10's to fit the shoulders
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez..
    2, 4, 6, 8, 10, (and just November 2013) 12 :/

The purchase of the size 12 jeans was the last straw. Especially seeing those size 2 shorts I wore when I was 21.

I don't care if I get down to size 2. I'm just hoping for somewhere around 4-6. When I get up to size 8 it means I haven't been working out.
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    XL L M S XS One size fits all
  • Courtshorr
    Courtshorr Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh this is a fun one. I lost 160 pounds but I insisted on keeping my largest size to show myself what I would NEVER be again....
    So I have size 22, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, and my lowest was a 4. I know I may NEVER be a 4 again.... but I will keep them as motivation. I am currently a 10 again and my goal is to get back to a 6 my my birthday in Oct
  • vvvalentines
    Options
    I have every size from 12 to 26, and the clothes that *fit* are anywhere from 16 to 26. Which is pretty ridiculous, and says something about how women's clothing sizes work.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    3 sizes. I have a skirt that once belonged to my younger sister. It's my ultimate goal :drinker:
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Since the last time I cleaned it out, I have sizes 2 and 5. There might be a couple in between, but I'm not sure.
  • GreenEmbers
    Options
    I sizes 16-18.. Really missing my size 11's that I don't have anymore, working down to size 10. I'll be happy when I'm there again. :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    2, 4 and 6. The size 6's are WAY too big and I just keep bringing them when I move and haven't gotten rid of them because they're Silvers and I want to sell them on eBay.
  • cheekymcgee
    cheekymcgee Posts: 140
    Options
    I have such a massive amount of sizes and every single thing in my closet fits me currently.

women's pants-2 4 & 6
    jrs pants - 5, 7, 9, 11
    dresses - 1/2, 4, 6
    shirts - small, med. and large
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    As I have lost weight I have given my "fat" girl clothes away because I will never allow myself to go backwards. I have only 4 and 6p in my closet
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    5 - 12
    Small - large
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    4 sizes from old pre weight loss XL to present size Small.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Only the sizes I'm currently wearing. I refuse to keep the larger clothes and not buying smaller ones till I'm ready to go in that size. So XL or 16 shirts and the same for pants. Dear God, I can't ever remember being that size.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    50-30 jeans, 3x-4x tshirts (i like them baggy) a few 2x shirts as they were the only size offered when i did my kickstarter support. My shorts and jogging pants are the same size as the jeans more or less.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I started as a size 8..currently a 6. Those are the only sizes I got in my closet.