What were you in high school?

Options

Replies

• NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A music dork. Roughly, Rachel from Glee.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    The nerdy, awkward best friend to the hot, popular chick.
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What were you in high school?

A virgin! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was the one in the middle with friends in every group! I'm still the same way. :)
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Have it saved, don't want to post it. If you weren't there in that thread on that particular day you missed out. Amazing.
  • Mrsallypants
    Options
    i have your picture you know. the one of you in the thong. i would suggest you keep that trap shut.

Saddest. Troll. Ever. This guy makes Chlamydibrah look like a good option.

P.S. Zachary Quinto is a self-professed feminist.

He is probably gay too. The actor is meaningless, it is the character ma chere. But if he were a male feminist, i'd kick him in the face the next time I see him.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Goth chick, Sailor Moon girl, anime chick, art chick, opinionated b*tch.
    I'm sure I was likely labelled one of the weirdos too.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was also in the National Art Honors Society and got to wear a rainbow tassel for graduation because of it.
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Stoner
    Band
    Cheerleader
    ans skinny lol
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't want to talk about high school ..

^ THIS!
  • tamarawheaton
    tamarawheaton Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    The fat chick

Leave. Crimson. Alone. You. TROLL.

i have your picture you know. the one of you in the thong. i would suggest you keep that trap shut.

Dafuq?

RELEASE THE PIC!!!!!!!

No. He is being a serious creep to her. Don't egg him on.

I thought she had a pic of him.. Never mind.. carry on with whatever it is that is going on.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    The fat chick

I have plenty of photos of you my sweet friend, IP addresses are amazing source aren't they? I'll just hold onto what I know about you and use it when the moment is just right. MUAH!!!!

mmmmkkkkk

you want to call my bluff??? Trust me I can be just as creepy as you with all this snooping and researching.... You're not as smart as you think you are. You are just as subject to invasion of privacy being on the internet as anyone else you have harassed lately, let the tables turn for a moment, BTW nice haircut!

You're scaring me...and I like it!

+1
  • Mrsallypants
    Options
    The fat chick

I have plenty of photos of you my sweet friend, IP addresses are amazing source aren't they? I'll just hold onto what I know about you and use it when the moment is just right. MUAH!!!!

mmmmkkkkk

you want to call my bluff??? Trust me I can be just as creepy as you with all this snooping and researching.... You're not as smart as you think you are. You are just as subject to invasion of privacy being on the internet as anyone else you have harassed lately, let the tables turn for a moment, BTW nice haircut!

Just report it to the FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Take a number.

If you want to DOX me, be my guest. I don't really care. I'm not a bad looking guy by any means. I think you'd even fall in wuvvvv..
  • oceanbreeze27
    oceanbreeze27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got along with most people but I didn't really fit in anywhere so I found solace in the music and theater department. I guess that would make me a performer. Still am one, just on a much smaller scale. :o)
  • Giancarlow
    Options
    Nerd, but nobody. Nobody was nice; I was never picked on, even though I was huge then. My only real friend went to high school in a different city, so I didn't socialize at all. Which was fine by me!
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Well, mine is kinda strange. I played sports, but all my friends were nerds and I was into that stuff. So I guess you could say I was a nerd jock.
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Student Council
    Volleyball team
    Swim team
    Spirit Club
    French Club
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I was a cheerleader, but I had a major thing for band geek boys. Yum!