Why does everyone hate me? The forum Survival Guide.

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    OP: I think you should include a category on your report including this phenonmenon, i.e. where people see a bunch of individuals posting funny stuff or agreeing with each other, and they perceive it as some kind of gang, clique or exclusive club, when really it's people who barely know each other, just interacting in a normal way, having a bit of a joke or all agreeing because they just so happen to hold the same opinion, or they all know the same science...

I second this. Thankyou
    gee some people are soooooooooooooo sensitive!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone hate me?

Because I don't need to lose weight. I can eat what i want, and I look good. :)

Don't forget your wealth and expensive clothes.

But seriously, you know what is amusing? When you read several people responding to a quote and you know who said it based on its high degree of smugness.

Oh man I'm not even that active on the forums other than a select few threads and I knew who it was. That's impressive.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

But seriously, you know what is amusing? When you read several people responding to a quote and you know who said it based on its high degree of smugness.

Oh man I'm not even that active on the forums other than a select few threads and I knew who it was. That's impressive.

I occupy so many members minds. How sad for you. lol
  • MaryIM
    MaryIM Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!!!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Well, there aren't enough Julia Roberts look alikes in the world.

32619295_6841.jpg
    rb0eh4.jpg

Uncanny!
  • healthy4three
    Options
    for the win!
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

Well, there aren't enough Julia Roberts look alikes in the world.

32619295_6841.jpg
    rb0eh4.jpg

Uncanny!

Ha! Just exif or google my pic. I look nothing like Julia Roberts. loll
    That's my sea hag pic. ;)

Here you go... http://regex.info/exif.cgi?b=3&referer=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/in_the_stars/status&imgurl=http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/619/295/32619295_6841.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Ax77mDm.gif
This discussion has been closed.