Options
    10/01/10 210.0 lbs
    10/08/10 206.6 lbs
    10/15/10 SKIP - CRUISE
    10/19/10 215.0 lbs REALLY?
    10/22/10 212.0 lbs
    10/27/10 209.0 lbs
    10/31/10

Well I'm finally back in the loss column for this month....still have 4 more to go to meet the challenge! I'll be happy if I can just get back to my pre-cruise weight.

As for BMK - it has been hard trying to do the extra challenges each week when I'm slacking on my own lately. We all sometimes get in a slump & I think that if we go to once a month it may just work into our lives a bit easier. Thanks to all for your support & participation in the challenges! Hopefully if we switch it to a monthly challenge we can all do a little of them to help out with our goals! :flowerforyou:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    What a horrible month :grumble:

So SW - Oct. 2 - 140.9lbs
    I have quit weighing and honestly fell off the wagon HARD! I am not going to make my goal. I have even gained.

Oct.25th - 142lbs :mad: can I just say that I hate that number. I was stuck on it for what felt like forever and now it is back!

I am up 1.1 for the month.

See you all next month where I make it all up and then some :tongue:
  • charmwhite
    charmwhite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SUCCESS!

99.4kg (219 pounds) on September 28
    96.7kg (213 pounds) on October 27

and I reached my halfway goal this month too!

Am celebrating with a few days holiday at my best friends place so will probably need to kick it up a notch for a November challenge :)
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Morning all, going to get a walk/run in today and enjoy probably one of the last nice days here in Ohio......Hope you are all doing well...keep chuggin away!!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Still sick here, but I feel like it's almost over (been a week now)...however, my wonderful hubby has it now. Why are men such babies about this crap?! He starts whinning to me last night on how he aches and such and when I tell him how I was telling him the same stuff over the weekend and he didn't believe me, his response..'You didn't hurt like this!' How the heck would he know if I hurt more or less? Ugh, men!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, both health wise and weight/inches wise. I think my scale is broken. It goes up with sodium and food throughout the day, but when I weigh in the mornings (honesty time, I have been weighing myself EVERYday :blushing: but b/c I wanna know the exact day I hit 'ONE'derland :bigsmile: ) and every time it says 200.8 with the exception of the ONE time it read 200.6... lol. I'm suppose to go to a bday party tonight, but if hubby is going to be a big baby, I'll either be at home with him or I'm taking the truck and going. We'll see. Although he dragged me all over h3ll and creation this weekend after the wedding, knowing I was sick, and this is just a few hours, I think he should suck it up, but I doubt that will happen! :grumble:

I can't believe it's almost November!! The year has really moved by us! I'll have my last weight posted Sunday. Have a great weekend!! I'll be back tomorrow for my last 'scheduled' weigh in.

XoxoxoX Bru
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Jen, my kids are teenagers and my mere presence is embarrassing to them - costumed or otherwise! Singing in the car is a felony offense by their standards and any public display of affection towards them would meet with the death penalty if they had their way.

Do it anyway!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Lol Bru I think we have the same husband hahaha Mine wont do a THING if sick lol. and i run run run with two kids when im sick haha good luck for onederland : )
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Bru and 55tolose--aren't most husbands funny.....when I have a cold or am sick--I just kinda tough it out, not taking an med--just natural water and such, but my husband, the minute he is sick he is taking TONS of meds, anything he can get his hands of and my is he WHINNY!!--worse than the kids......

karinf--how funny kids are.,my son is now 9 1/2 and he is getting that way in public (which I understand) but this is just the beggining of him letting go a little and that makes me sad..:sad: WHERE DID MY LITTLE BOY GO!!!!!!!:sad:

Anyway, off to work this morning for a couple hours then off to the kids' Halloween parties....it'll be fun, I love spending time with my kids and their classmates,....I am kinda a CLASS clown........TGIF everyone!!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Good Morning, my challenge is to stay at 119 pounds (or as close as possible) for all of October....... I reached goal weight of 119 pounds the middle of August and i am struggling to stay there!!!!! This week i'm back up to 121 :grumble: but I have been quite bad this week so all my own fault :blushing: Will try harder for November :happy:

9/3/10..........119......pounds
    9/10/10........119.5..pounds
    9/17/10........120.5..pounds
    9/24/10........119....YEHHHHH
    10/1/10.........121....pounds
    10/7/10.........118....pounds
    10/15/10.......121....pounds
    10/22/10.......119.5.pounds
    10/29/10.......121...pounds

Good Luck to you all .
  • Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So I did my weigh in today. And I am very pleased, not quite 5lbs but extremely close. 4.4lbs. Not to bad at all. Can't wait to start next months so maybe I can hit the 5lbs.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Had a peek at the scales this morning and i am 1 pound down to 138.5 :love: gonna be updating on 2nd November cause Tuesday's my official weigh in..so I'll find out my official end stats for October and my starting weight for November :smile:

I hope everyone has had a great October..it's been very busy for me and it has literally flown by!
    Much love, Beky x
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Posting for Month of October. Total loss: 12.9 lbs:happy:
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oct. 1: 147
    Oct. 8: 147
    Oct. 15: 148
    Oct. 22: 148
    Oct. 29: 145

I don't think I'm gonna make 142 by the end of the month but at least I'm headed back in the right direction! Sorry I haven't been around much!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    OK, didn't do as well as I hoped for October, but I really slacked off on working out due to creating elaborate Halloween costumes.

CW 135.8
    GW 133

2.8 pounds isn't bad for all that I didn't do and I'll take it!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Posting for Month of October. Total loss: 12.9 lbs:happy:
    That is absolutely FABULOUS!! Huge congrats!!
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Did it!

10/01/10 weight 205.5
    10/29/10 weight 200.0
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll reach the five pound mark. As of last Monday, I was down three pounds in October. I expect I just MAY be down another one pound by the time I weigh in on the 1st.

So I didn't lose the five. Not bothered by it, but I know that if I had pushed much, much harder on my cardio, I may have gotten there.

Congratulations to all of those who made it, and those like me who didn't, we still have November!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    major changes in diet this week no changes in weight. I will try to do more next month.
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    For october challenge, we still have 2 more days...but like to share a good news with you all...
    instead of 5 lbs I have lost 6 lbs which I am very proud of...