Looking for for friends with 85lbs to lose

Options
HSam1121
HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
Hello everyone! I'm recently back, and I'm looking for friends who are active and have around 85 lbs to go. I'm tired of being severely over weight, and not able to do the things I want to do. I'm in this, and I'm looking to support others and be supported! :)

Replies

• Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome back!! I'm very active on MFP, and I have about 50 more pounds to go. My original goal was 70, but I'm thinking it might be closer to 80 pounds.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am recently back to MFP myself. I have always had problems using food as a comfort. And now I a determined to change my thoughts about food. I am currently at 218lbs, and my goal is 170-160lbs. After I reach that, I will see where I wanna go from there! Feel free to add me if you like, I am logging daily!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • 103reasons
    103reasons Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Me too!!!
    I have about 85lbs left to lose to get to the goal of 103.
    Feel free to friend me, we all need support on this journey!!
  • Erin29ga
    Erin29ga Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MrsHeatherG33
    MrsHeatherG33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me, started with 85 to lose, feel free to add me
  • dawnveltman1
    Options
    Have 117 to lose. You can add me.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd like to lose another 60-75 lbs if possible. Add me
  • Mheisey86
    Mheisey86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is about 75 lbs and im just starting back as well. Feel free to add me!! good luck on you journey.
  • HSam1121
    HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! I'm excited to have so many new friends who are in the same boat. We can do this together!
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I'm right there with you. Roughly 85 more lbs to lose and tired of being overweight. I have logged in everyday since the middle of February. I'm determined to be fit and healthy by next year. So, feel free to add me!!
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 to lose ... If I had to guess Id say I'm around 40 pounds lost.... I'll know for sure Tuesday when I weigh in.

But overall i would like to lose another 80ish because id like to be somewhere in the 160s I think.

Anyway anyone feel free to add me. I post and log everyday.
  • CraftyLittleRat
    CraftyLittleRat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a bit more then 85 to loose, about 90lbs ish. I'm recently back to MFP and all of the people on my friends list have gone! Happy to accept any friends request :)
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    I've lost 32 pounds and have 80 pounds to lose. I'm active and we can do this.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    You can do it sista! I've been on MFP for 2+ years, and I've fallen off several times, but have kept forcing myself to get back on track. I've already lost 80lbs, only 20 left til I go into maintenance mode. I started at 230 pounds and know how hard it is, so if ya ant to add me feel free
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I very much would like to be a friend as I have set my goal for 80 lb. I am much older than most of you though, but we all have the same goal regardless of age. I want and need to do this!
  • Flabby_2_Fabby
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm recently back, and I'm looking for friends who are active and have around 85 lbs to go. I'm tired of being severely over weight, and not able to do the things I want to do. I'm in this, and I'm looking to support others and be supported! :)

i have about 94 lbs to lose and am also looking for friends that have a similar number of pounds to lose. I'll add you now. :)
  • vakaranshah786
    vakaranshah786 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 70-80lbs feel free to add me
  • Jagwife73
    Options
    Hey, I need to loose 73. Is that close enough, LOL!!!
  • lgtalbott7
    Options
    Hello~ I am new to MFP and I am wanting to lose at least 75 pounds would be thrilled to lose 100! Good luck!
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I need friends and support too! I have a lot of advice but I am still learning a lot. I am in this for the first time this year more then I have been in my life. Well maybe it started last year, but I am definately more aware of things such as calories in and calories out... this year then last. Anyways...

I still have 70 to go my goal is to get back down to 145 at my current weight of 215 that's 70 pounds but I would be even happier if I could get down to 135 or 130. So Yes Id like to be a loser!!! LoL

Please add. :)