nude beaches

Options
13»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I accidentally wondered onto Black's Beach in San Diego from Torrey Pine State Park. It was March and not very warm. I did not participate.

But it's just skin. It doesn't bother me if the naked person is some one I'd consider traditionally attractive or not. The point of nude beaches isn't to be sexy, its just to be naked. Naked and sexy are NOT the same thing.

I wandered there by accident also!! Love hiking there!

That's funny, I have been to blacks beach also. We were at Mirimar back in the late 80's when I was in the Marine Corps and going to LaJolla Beach. Someone suggested blacks beach so we climbed over all of the rocks. Got over there and it was pretty much a sword fest. Not what we were looking for :)

It was a chilly day and I don't remember seeing any people. My friend just told me it was a nude beach.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Went to one in St. Maarten down in the caribbean. Yeah, I wanted to claw my eyes out!!!!
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Our school made the "MISTAKE" of going to one on a band/spanish class trip to Cuba.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Yep! Jamaica Mon!
  • Chuchiiee
    Chuchiiee Posts: 43
    Options
    I once had a hotel room that overlooked a nude beach ... was it myrtle beach? (SC) ... I don't even remember. I was like 13. I was like: O____O (Needless to say.. us kids were banned from looking out the window for an entire week)
    However.. I would never.ever.ever.ever.EVER walk or dream of walking on a nude beach.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I accidentally wondered onto Black's Beach in San Diego from Torrey Pine State Park. It was March and not very warm. I did not participate.

But it's just skin. It doesn't bother me if the naked person is some one I'd consider traditionally attractive or not. The point of nude beaches isn't to be sexy, its just to be naked. Naked and sexy are NOT the same thing.

I wandered there by accident also!! Love hiking there!
    Everyone I ever met who went there accidentally wandered in.