Thanks to whoever recommened Walk at Home!

Options

Replies

• Shell_1384
    Shell_1384 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up on YouTube - Thanks! Definitely going to check these videos out!
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I bought one of her videos with 1, 2, 3, and 4 mile walks included - and it sat on the shelf for two years. I finally started using it this winter on the days I can't get to the gym, and I think it's helped me break through a several month plateau. I enjoy the activity (switches up enough to not be boring) and her upbeat personality.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love leslie sansone..............I have different dvd's of hers..............1 2 3 4 5 miles 3 miles with resistance bands ..........they are all great...............I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 with her dvd's and slim in 6 program.......unfortunately I gained it all back and then some when I let tragic/life in general get in the way........wishing everyone much success :smile:
  • uhhhDoodle
    uhhhDoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. Definitely need to check it out! (bump)
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of Walk at Home - just had a look on YouTube. Thanks so much for posting this!
    This. It looks interesting.
  • syberchik
    Options
    I love seeing all these success stories! I just did the 2 mile and it was awesome. I worked way more than I expected I would. How do I go about searching for the WAH group?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    on the top of the page next to setting it says search..........click on search and type in walking with leslie sansone group or something close to that
  • ressa8
    ressa8 Posts: 60
    Options
    awesome! I am going to try it:)
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post, I never heard of this but I am going to give it a try!
  • sherbearee_
    Options
    I love her videos too! I am energized after doing a 'walk' with Leslie! And it is a good workout!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this! Winter is still hitting us here and this was perfect to do today! Wish I had heard about her when winter started!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all these success stories! I just did the 2 mile and it was awesome. I worked way more than I expected I would. How do I go about searching for the WAH group?

Below Community ....look for Groups (next to Message Boards)....on the left hand side.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I've been wo to her videos since '01 regularly :). Love LS!
  • shannonreese1
    Options
    Love Leslie...Just got her new dvd yesterday 'walk to the hits' and it is awesome! I have been doing her 5 miles dvd and I am losing weight!;)
  • melissarmonroe
    melissarmonroe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie...Just got her new dvd yesterday 'walk to the hits' and it is awesome! I have been doing her 5 miles dvd and I am losing weight!;)

I just downloaded the radio remix one from amazon last night and did it! Loved it! I think those 2 are similar!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

I just downloaded the radio remix one from amazon last night and did it! Loved it! I think those 2 are similar!

Yep - you're right....pretty much just different music. One has songs a bit older....good for people that are older (like me).

Radio Remix...some of the songs
    I Like to Move It, Let’s Get Loud, Get this Party Started, and Everybody Talks

Party Songs...some of the songs
    We Got the Beat, Party Rock Anthem, U Can't Touch This, and Dancing On the Ceiling
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    ^ Hey thanks! I had no idea there were new dvds out. I find I just pick random dvds, and to be honest - I dont love the music in a lot of the older dvds. Her newer ones tend to have better music, Ill be looking for both the party hits and radio hits DVD's! :D
  • thejocool
    thejocool Posts: 46
    Options
    Same here... winter is lingering here in Montreal ... a little workout indoor wouldn't hurt ! :)
    This sounds great. Definitely need to check it out! (bump)
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I LOVE WATP. Leslie is a great motivator, she's not mean or berating. I can only do the 2 mile walk (the 30 minute one) without dying, I'm still working on the others lmao. I burn about 200 calories with the 30 minute one.
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi Syberchik,

Send a message to Texasgardnr...she'll hook you up!!!

Sue